• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I was telling my little brother that he was doing something wrong in his song, and he wanted to prove that he wasn't by showing me the music that he wasn't using for some reason. So, while he was looking for the music, I started playing the piano for a single second before he told me to stop and started kicking my hands from the chair he was sitting in, I hit it, and then he got really pissy. Again. Then he was screaming like I had just killed his best friend or something. I pretended to laugh to make him realize that it was really pathetic of him to get annoyed at something this stupid, and he was all like "Shut the fudge up!", picked up a music stand as if he was going to beat me with it, and I told him I would punch him in the face if he didn't put it down. Then he stomped off.

Geez, chill out kid…

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I confess that I wish everyone would stop starting drama and stop making everything such a big deal. I wish people would stop saying negative things and stop saying things that should be a given that someone is going to be offended. Geez.

tumblr_mylmcd4dqx1sihgj3o3_400.gif

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The thing I hate most in the world is nothing other than sickness. Any sickness ever. I hate it so much…

... by the way, I'm sick right now.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
My only favorite Mario games are the ones with Yoshi in it but not just as an appearance but as a playable character. I get so urked if Yoshi isn't in every Mario game. Just doesn't feel right sometimes.... I'm looking at you Sunshine, I know those recolor Yoshi's aren't the Yoshi that I loved in Super Mario World.

i almost stabbed someone today with a knife because they were annoying the **** out of me at work

... its a good thing i didn't *^*

Fig

The Altruist
I care about everyone alright? No matter what your background and/or whatever that you done in the past, I'm not going to judge you and I will appreciate you for all that you have done in your current state. My goal in life is to simply to comfort others when they need and be that supporting friend throughout their troubling times. With that said, there is a certain group of individuals that I have met/known/heard of in my life and whenever they do something so insulting or makes me infuriated, I sometimes wish I could harm them until they fall unconscious. It's not like I want to hurt or seeking to destroy them, but they really need to understand that their words and actions do hurt others no matter how satirical it may be. The fact that they had the indecency to even think about those words, thoughts, or actions is what really baffles me. And then they claim that is meant to be with good intent? What?! =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom