• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I already knew this of you, you spoke of it in the SB.

On another note, I confess I <3 writing. And for the record, my confessions are serious. :nod:

Did I?

New confession: This whole week I've been out of it, I need to try and get more sleep

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I got a secret nobody knows..... I love Doctor Who :embarrassed: Nobody on this forum knows about it. I NEVER talked about it at all :xd:

Seriously; I cheered for Team US to get kicked out because I really disliked the huge TJ Oshie bandwagon explosion after he did good in only one game and everybody acted like he was the best player ever in existence

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Ugh, idk what to confess.

I severely dislike feminism and most of the hypocritical feminists on tumblr. I love the site, but it's so damn hard to use when feminist ideals are shoved down your throat constantly. Heaven forbid women make less money than men. It's not that big of a deal; give us several more years and that number will surely rise for women. Also, sometimes it's not even the feminists that bother me, it's just hypocritical dickwads in general. How can you take a stand against bullying when you're "judging [someone] so hard" if they don't reblog a photo? Seriously, how can you say you want to end violence/bullying when you're technically advocating it with posts like "I will murder you if you don't reblog this." Take a break from the internet, and get a life. Go and take a look at what the real problems in this world are. Gay rights, equal opportunities for women, etc. are nothing compared to issues such as poverty, world hunger, war, murder, rape, trafficking, etc. We don't have our priorities in order, and this bothers me so much. It's why people like feminists and the idea of feminism bother me so much, because if we could stop worrying about petty problems, we could focus on the big ones. The world can't be fixed in one day, but that doesn't mean we can't try to fix it in two.

That's just my opinion, and I needed to get this off my chest. It's a confession, and I don't intend to argue this with anyone.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Ugh, idk what to confess.

I severely dislike feminism and most of the hypocritical feminists on tumblr. I love the site, but it's so damn hard to use when feminist ideals are shoved down your throat constantly. Heaven forbid women make less money than men. It's not that big of a deal; give us several more years and that number will surely rise for women. Also, sometimes it's not even the feminists that bother me, it's just hypocritical dickwads in general. How can you take a stand against bullying when you're "judging [someone] so hard" if they don't reblog a photo? Seriously, how can you say you want to end violence/bullying when you're technically advocating it with posts like "I will murder you if you don't reblog this." Take a break from the internet, and get a life. Go and take a look at what the real problems in this world are. Gay rights, equal opportunities for women, etc. are nothing compared to issues such as poverty, world hunger, war, murder, rape, trafficking, etc. We don't have our priorities in order, and this bothers me so much. It's why people like feminists and the idea of feminism bother me so much, because if we could stop worrying about petty problems, we could focus on the big ones. The world can't be fixed in one day, but that doesn't mean we can't try to fix it in two.

That's just my opinion, and I needed to get this off my chest. It's a confession, and I don't intend to argue this with anyone.

Whoa...

I secretly hate playing as the Medic in TF2

ILU

i luv u
I'm in the middle of testing, and I may be slightly autistic (even though I don't think so) and the thought terrifies me even though I know it's not a bad thing. I feel pretty bad for thinking that way.

Ayn Marx

Welfare Queen
So, this is kind of hard for me to say because it's very personal. But I feel like the anonymity of the internet is a good place to get some things off my chest. I waas born with two vulvas (female sex organ containing the ****** and clitoris and so on). One was fully functioning like normal girls' but the other was offset a few inches to my right side and was mostly dead although I did have some feeling there. When I was 15 years old however it had to be surgically removed because of a nasty infection. I'm very glad it's gone now and to be honest it was always something that lowered my self-esteem. Anyway, thought I'd confess that.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I like someone here and even though I haven't told him, I still tend to get jealous when he shows affection of sorts for other girls. =\

キラ

Yo!
I like someone here and even though I haven't told him, I still tend to get jealous when he shows affection of sorts for other girls. =\

I know how that feels... Have a hug!

:hug:

Maybe try to tell him how you feel - who knows! The feelings may be mutual! If you tell him, there's a chance that he'll like you back. Yes, there's also a chance that he won't, yes... But, if you don't try, you'll never know anything.

I know that it's hard to tell someone you like them though. I get it! ^^

:hug:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

I hope it's not me. :P Because if it is me, I couldn't live with myself knowing that. :lol:

--Confession: I wear black sneakers. And I usually dress in black.

I know this may sound mean, and really indifferent of me, but I seriously have a disliking towards people. Like, if I don't confront you in some way, or peak some interest in you, the majority of the time I will ignore you, or just be mean to you in some way to leave me alone. I have been like this for a numerous amount of years and it just happens to get worse and worse. Lately I've been starting to hate people even more and more because of their ignorance and stupidity and it has gotten worse on the internet. I try to be a people person but then I fall out and just don't bother anymore. I've even removed people from skype and from my phone because I don't want to deal with people anymore, and I know it hurts them as much as it hurts me.

I have gotten better at this, but its like humanity just wants me to find a ditch and just stay there till I die lol. I do want to say I have gotten better with being more friendly like to the people I still talk to, but I do greatly apologise for being a brute to you guys when I don't mean it. I love you guys, but you can also irritate me. <3

キラ

Yo!
I know this may sound mean, and really indifferent of me, but I seriously have a disliking towards people. Like, if I don't confront you in some way, or peak some interest in you, the majority of the time I will ignore you, or just be mean to you in some way to leave me alone. I have been like this for a numerous amount of years and it just happens to get worse and worse. Lately I've been starting to hate people even more and more because of their ignorance and stupidity and it has gotten worse on the internet. I try to be a people person but then I fall out and just don't bother anymore. I've even removed people from skype and from my phone because I don't want to deal with people anymore, and I know it hurts them as much as it hurts me.

I have gotten better at this, but its like humanity just wants me to find a ditch and just stay there till I die lol. I do want to say I have gotten better with being more friendly like to the people I still talk to, but I do greatly apologise for being a brute to you guys when I don't mean it. I love you guys, but you can also irritate me. <3

I'm the same way. Sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom