• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild the blood moon rises..........

It'd be neat if after the initial cutscenes, the rest of the blood moons just made the sky stay red for about an in game hour. A way of saying, hey, everything respawned, and no cutscenes involved. But at the same time, I can understand that it's only a minor issue.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Watching the cut scene over and over is a bit annoying but it isn't a huge deal, I hate hearing her voice though. I think the blood moon re-spawning fallen enemies is a good way to do so though. Having other handy little tricks such as the cooking trick with the blood moon is cool too I guess.

while I like the idea, I've had it happen at the worst possible time. I was working my way to a divine beast and I had to clear 2 tough monster in my path to an objective, so I cleared them with a metal box that was near by and right as I nearly got to my objective the blood moon event happened and the 2 tough monster spawned right behind me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom