• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Best Sidekick Ever

Who is The Best Main Sidekick

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• Ciela

• Phantom Zelda

• Ezlo

• Midna

• King of Red Lion

• Total voters

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Tatl i thought the character was a big improvement on navi and her attitude was great. shes so sarcastic and i loved her for it.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I really didn't like midna to much, she seemed to complain and complain. and I never really trusted her till the end when she broke the barrier. however the king of the red lions was so awesome to me because he only helped when you needed it and he was also the king of hyrule, so he's totally smart and he has a beard which skyrockets his coolness factor.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Midna was pretty awesome (for the first half of the game) but I voted Ezlo. He looked pretty cool, had an interesting backstory, and had so much funny dialogue. Like what he says when you get in a mine cart the first time in the second dungeon
"Maybe we should hop in. Hm? What? After all this, you don't expect me to believe you're scared! There's nothing to be afraid of here!"
After; "Sweet jumping jellyfish that was awful! Hey, kid, what are you smiling about? I knew it was madness to risk our lives in that rickety human contraption! From now on lets just stick to our feet! Well, I mean... your feet."

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Its a close one between Ezlo and Midna, and heres the reasoning:

Ezlo
Ezlo was just a witty, humorous character that provided tips on occasion in a quirky way. He has backstory, (yes I know, not nearly as much as Midna)and looks ridiculous.

Midna
Midna was the most helpfull out of all the sidekicks that Link has ever had, provided jokes from time to time, and had a LOT of backstory.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
In the end, I think Ezlo comes out on top....it's the wit that does it for me.

A

Apple of Wisdom

King of Red Lion. Only cause he was a talking boat. xD

Jedizora

:right:
I pick navi. Everyone always calls navi annoying(including me!) but everyone one of us would not like OoT as much if there was no navi. Plus she had no back story so that meant you could come up with one.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It would be a tie between Phantom Zelda and Midna. I love how they gave Zelda a bigger part in ST. She was very helpful and yes she could get annoying too at points (especially in the beginning) but she was a very good sidekick.

Midna was probably one of the most helpful sidekicks ever. In the beginning she was demanding and very annoying but after lakebed Temple she changed and she gave you helpful information during the game.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Navi's so classic but she's not the best sidekick. I love King of Red Lions cause, well, you can sail on him. Elzo and Midna are sweet too.

C

Chibi-Robo Link

I liked Tatl because unlike Navi, she had some character development. And she could sing, and fight, and navigate.

I pick Midna. She has a real personality, and she was helpful without being overbearing. Plus she also has the most character development of any Zelda character.

The King of Red Lions is my second favorite helper. His story is pretty sad, but at the end of the game he decides to die with Hyrule.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Wow this is hard, Navi was so original and BLUE. Midna had a cool story, turned you into a wolf when you wanted and was HOT. Ezlo had a good story and he made you small. And the King of Red Lions was just Epic for me.

I'm gonna say Midna

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Navi!!!!! Midna is to annoying to me, although she probably was the only sidekick that had a significant role in the plot. But in my opinion, navi is the least annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom