• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Beatles

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Poor Lucy, she made such an influence for one of the Beatles' greatest hits. Poor Jude, he's losing his greatest love.

I'd say Jude's wife was his greatest love.. they started speaking again recently though when he found out she was sick. He started doing things to make life easier for her... How nice of him.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Oh, I love this band. I've heard only a few of their songs though. I really like Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. Strawberry Fields Forever is also pretty good. And I have to say that I like the song Hello Goodbye. :P

There are a few other songs, but I can't think of what they're called. =/

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
If you haven't seen Across the Universe you should, I know you're probably like, Vash, nothing could ever match the Beatles.. Mr. Kites song on Across the Universe, imo, sounds better than the original.. WHICH IS HARD FOR ME TO SAY, I didn't want to admit it for a long time, but I finally did. And altogether the movie is really good. It doesn't shame The Beatles.

F

fallen angel

i love that song come together
ive been hearing that so much lately on commercials and such
where that new games comin out. lol

Shnappy

derp
I think The Beatles: Rock Band turned me in to a Beatles fan. I wasn't a big fan of their music before I played it, and had only heard a few songs. But they've got some good stuff out there. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Hello Goodbye, Come Together, etc. Oh, and did I mention, that Yellow Submarine is the best movie ever? *points to avatar* Amazing band overall. Glad I bought that game :xd:.

Zarom

The King
I definitely like some of their songs. They were one of the biggest music band in the world.

B

Badwolf47

Umm.. I kinda! I don't know any of there songs! and I am a The Mama's & The Papa's person...

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
The Beatles are spectacular. My friend is a fan and so am I, they do have so great songs. John Lennon said that they were a bit more popular than Jesus or something, that kind of angered many Christians, but I guess it's true.

I love "Norweigan Wood"

"I want you", and much more!

Last edited:
If you haven't seen Across the Universe you should, I know you're probably like, Vash, nothing could ever match the Beatles.. Mr. Kites song on Across the Universe, imo, sounds better than the original.. WHICH IS HARD FOR ME TO SAY, I didn't want to admit it for a long time, but I finally did. And altogether the movie is really good. It doesn't shame The Beatles.

i saw that movie! it was good. also, Elanor Rigby is my fav beatles song

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I used to listen to the Beatles when I was around 4. It's cool that they're coming out with a Beatles Rock Band, unfortunately my GH instruments aren't compadible. One song in particular is Strawberry Fields Forever. I love at the end where it says "I buried Paul." It was kind of interesting.

Thank god so many people have responded to this thread. I didn't think so many people would still love the Beatles. I figured some Death Metal or Jonas Brothers guys would rip on me and call the Beatles "old crap". Thanks to everyone who commented on this thread. I feel good that the Beatles music is still popular today.

They're definately still popular. They even made a Rock Band game with Beatles songs in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best. Band. Ever. I love the Beatles and always have - I grew up listening to oldies and whatnot, anyway, so the Beatles are in my blood (though there's a big debate in my family over who was better - Beatles vs Elvis). I can't choose any one song as a favorite, or even any one album. Each album is so different from the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom