• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Bandage on the Master Sword

OoT is the Zelda game to do as it darn well pleased really, earring, new wardrobe and white tights, bandage on the sword, OoT Link was just damn stylish. He is the only Link not to have the quiff either, he has a parting, he just wanted to be different lol.

I'd like to look into it with what Djinn said with it being popular in japanese media, it certainly does look cool.

I can picture it; Link- hmm, earring, tights, what else... i know bandage around the scabbard, that'll turn some head mwuhahah.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
OoT is the Zelda game to do as it darn well pleased really, earring, new wardrobe and white tights, bandage on the sword, OoT Link was just damn stylish. He is the only Link not to have the quiff either, he has a parting, he just wanted to be different lol.

I'd like to look into it with what Djinn said with it being popular in japanese media, it certainly does look cool.

I can picture it; Link- hmm, earring, tights, what else... i know bandage around the scabbard, that'll turn some head mwuhahah.

you one of the people i like most so ive been paying attention to you comment, agree or not, but you sure do have a thing for Link dont you.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
*Comes back to the topic*

No, I was NOT talking about the belt at the top of the scabbard that attatches the sword to Link's back. HOW DUMB DO YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM? I'm seriously... kind of insulted here.

I was talking about the white part - the bandages wound around the bottom of the scabbard - as others have helpfully pointed out.

GAH!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
*Comes back to the topic*

No, I was NOT talking about the belt at the top of the scabbard that attatches the sword to Link's back. HOW DUMB DO YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM? I'm seriously... kind of insulted here.

I was talking about the white part - the bandages wound around the bottom of the scabbard - as others have helpfully pointed out.

GAH!
thats the part i was talking about ...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
It's on OoT 3D... since I noticed it yesterday. It's in the character design portions for original OoT in Hyrule Historia... and I was pretty sure I'd seen it in original OoT as played on GameCube...

I KNOW I've seen the wrap on the sword scabbard before 3D - I thought it was in the original game! Maybe I just saw it in the manga.

Now that Djinn's linked to other wrapped swords... I wonder if it's some kind of sutra or ward, some kind of blessing. *Shrug.* It's not even "flowy," though, it's just... there, like the scabbard got wounded and needed a patch for its boo-boo.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I KNOW I've seen the wrap on the sword scabbard before 3D - I thought it was in the original game!

It was there in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

LinkAllStarMode.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom