• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That Guard...

OotLord1003

Young Link
In TP, Remember when you must escape the castle after seeing zelda, and the guard comes?.
Midna then stops you so then the guard does not see you?
But wasn't it in the twilight? So that means that Minda had no point to stop you, and zelda had no mean to rush you, because he would have been a spirit, right? So why did they rush you and not stop you?

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
In TP, Remember when you must escape the castle after seeing zelda, and the guard comes?.
Midna then stops you so then the guard does not see you?
But wasn't it in the twilight? So that means that Minda had no point to stop you, and zelda had no mean to rush you, because he would have been a spirit, right? So why did they rush you and not stop you?

Uhm... Setting someone who can't even SEE what it is guarding to guard something? I don't think so. I don't think that Zant would trust someone like that to guard the Princess either. It is, if you use common sense, a Shadow Being (or a twili, if that's what you wanna call it)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
It's probably one of those "Mirror Shadow Beasts" as I like to call them. In the cutscene where Zant takes over the castle, they're seen as Zant's wingmen so it may be possible that they're the best of the best when it comes to Shadow Beasts, and thus, the most likely being Zant would put in charge of guarding Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom