• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Swapnote

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Does anyone else have Swapnote? (It's free just in case you didn't get it). If you do, do you use it?

I personally use it all the time whether I have a message or not.

Swapnote is great. I love messaging people and seeing the Miis draw those messages out. It's nice that you can choose to deliver via Spotpass or Streeptass and attaching photos is sweet! Here is to more great applications from Nintendo!

On a side note, I give a shout out to Fierce for sending me an epic picture of Fierce Diety Link via Swapnote!

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Swapnote is great. I love messaging people and seeing the Miis draw those messages out. It's nice that you can choose to deliver via Spotpass or Streeptass and attaching photos is sweet! Here is to more great applications from Nintendo!

That is true. So true. By the way, do you wanna exchange friend codes?

shaymin1

Derp.
I'm actually just about to download it.

It sucks that I only have one friend added on my 3DS. I keep on forgetting to ask the rest of my friends who have a 3DS...

Hmm, I should look into that... It would be cool to send other people stuff... Problem is the same as shaymin1's, not a lot of people I know own a 3DS so it will be limited until then. Thanks for the thread, never would of known about it.

I downloaded it. I wonder if this is what Nintendo meant as "a similar application" to Flipnote Studio. If that's the case, that would really stink.

Oh I adore Swap Note! I've used it for literally hundreds of PMs now, and I even use it just to make little silly comics and drawings! It's truly a fun and useful app.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I really like Swapnote, but I only have 2 friends with 3DS...es (what's the plural of 3DS??), and one of them is on vacation so they don't have internet. So I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom