• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Survey: Vision

Pick the Following that Apply to you.

• I do Not Wear anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Wear Glasses

• I Wear Contacts

• I Wear Contacts and Glasses

• I Own Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts, but do not Wear them.

• I Own Contacts and Glasses, but do not Wear them.

• I do Not Wear or Own anything, but I should.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arkvoodle

Diabolical
What does the survey plan to achieve, Ember? It seems interesting.
I have perfect vision, and I am very glad and proud of that.

Me, I have (Perfect? ) vision. One of my eyes is Short Sighted, the other Long Sighted, according to my Optician, but that should correct itself.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I'm actually dead lucky... both my dad and my brother need glasses, and we're thinking my littlest bro will need them too... he's acting the same way my first brother did when he was little before he got them. I guess I managed to inherit my mum's perfect vision (*touch wood*) along with her grey-blue eye colour... my bros both have brown eyes like my dad. Can't say I was so lucky on the dental front though... darned soft enamel like my dad *grumble grumble*

Diablo

King of Redeads
My vision sucks but with my contacts my vision is corrected to 20/15 which apparently is better than 20/20

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
@NorthApple - I feel you on the dental problems. -.-

I didn't vote because I've met hardly anyone in my situation. I used to wear glasses/contacts...and then my vision improved to the point that I didn't need them. It usually deteriorates, not improves, you know? Everyone in my immediate family needs some form of glasses, though, so I expect to need them again in the future.

Anyway, in terms of just my current situation, I don't need any kind of corrective vision aids.

Eve- Thats my situation too!

I was given glasses when I was in 3rd grade as well as preferential seating in class.... But a few years later the glasses were starting to give me headaches. And when I got my vision tested it was concluded that I didnt need glasses.

I also have something as a result of my plates fusing pre-maturely as a baby. My eyes dont line up. The doctors had to perfrom surgery to re split the plates to allow my head to grow. Only one eye works at a time and most of the time my right eye goes into standby mode. It makes it difficult to see in 3-D but not impossible...

Just movies these days are a whole lot more tiring on my body then they used to be.

Beeker

Wild Card
My eyes are still good. My mom and dad both got glasses in high school, but luckily, my eyes can still see clearly. It's only when I'm extremely tired that my eyes are a little blurry(that combined with usually looking at a screen).

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I have perfect vision now but I used to wear glasses and thus still own them. I only wore them to try and combat a headache and fix a slightly lazy eye though.

Saying that though, i'm not quite sure how my opticians can say my vision is perfect when there's a slight blind spot on one which comes and goes.

C

Chuck Taylor

I wear glasses for reading or to see long distance. I became short sighted from watching too much Tv =P

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've taken very good care of my eyes so I don't wear glasses (unless you count sunglasses).

On an unrelated note I don't know how my brother hasn't gone blind. He stands two inches in front of the TV and turns the brightness on the computer all the way up.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I just got some earlier this month, and are for distances. If I'm watching a sports game, I can't see the score. Or if I'm playing a Gamecube game I have to squint to see. I'm very pleased with how they are working out. My dad has glasses, but his are for reading. My little sister also has some, I think because one of her eyes are lazy, I could be horribly wrong on that.

My vision is horrible. If I were to take my glasses off right now, and look at my computer screen from the normal distance I am away from it, I wouldn't be able to read anything.

My vision gets worse and worse with each visit to the eye doctor. I start to think that I'll be legally blind by the time I'm 20 :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom