• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Support Official LEGO Zelda!

Z

Zeldafreakazoid

I would LOVE to see a Zelda Lego set!!! 100% Supported!!l :) :mastersword:

M

MINGLES

Thanks for the support everyone! We've surpassed 2% of the total required to catch LEGO's attention!

It has been sort of true for a little while, although not in any official sense.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/inglis93

The only issue is that you have to buy each thing one at a time. And depending on the material, paint it yourself.

I've still to do a lot of work to the Shapeways stuff (namely have packs of items so the start up costs are avoided) but it makes for a half decent substitute at the moment.

Djinn, the OP and the guy who started the Cuusoo project is the same guy putting those on Shapeways. :P Regardless, having them as official products would be even cooler.

M

Monkalrus

Signed up to the lego site specifically to show my support for the idea. It sounds good. Would love to see some Zelda legos. I'd buy some.

S

Skelington

Sounds pretty neat, if i do say so myself. My support has been shown!

It's a cool idea, but I feel like you should have pitched a landscape idea, too.
Good work on all the other stuff, though!

lego zelda sounds like a good idea. a zelda lego game sounds bad, but there is going to be one if there is lego zelda. if they just make a link hat with pointy ears and blond hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom