• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It was a bit of both. It worked far better than I thought it would, nobody really had any suspicions on me the entire game. If it wasn't for your decision to help the town and our mistake of not killing you when we should have, we might have been able to win this.

I wish that I hadn't died dduring the night because you were on my list of scum that I was going to bring up the next day.

I was also 900% convinced Mizuki was scum so gg gurl

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Lol I had no earthly idea of who was scum :/ but this game helped alot with building up my skillz oh and why did you kill me during the night celeboy?

Pen

The game is on!
Yay! Great game everyone! I enjoyed our "cooperation" with the SK in this game. 'Twas interesting. ^^

Also, I sort of soft claimed on day 1:

Cats are nice and all, but aren't foxes just the sweetest?! ^^

baby-foxes.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm kind of sad that I was a Vengeful Townie, but I never got to use my ability. I was looking forward to being a killing role for once. :(

Oh well. I apologize for completely going inactive toward the end of this game. I was actually quite proud of myself early on for being active and I felt like I was contributing to scumhunting for once. Usually I'm not there during the early days and become more involved toward the end, but it turned out being the opposite this time. Despite that, good game, everyone.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
See Gumball! I was right all along that JC was scum.
You failed your promise to bring me his head, yet you ask for my heart T.T I'm disappointed : \

Celeboy, why did I have to die? : >
I even found a way to survive the night, and then my own ally stabs me in the back xdxdxd

I'm sooooo sorry :'(

And Kirby, I killed you because I was suspicious. And because I'm a bad Vig xD
Also, editing my post because you can't stop me!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ya know what? Heroine is going to be scum soon and I guarantee she'll get away with being semi-inactive and win the game. It's all part of her elaborate plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom