• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
vote mellow

I am half tempted to if mellow is scum to give justa the game. He has done more scum hunting the rest of us.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I still see your point, Fused, but I still disagree lynching JC is a right move. He can provide a kill during the night that might be needed, and Celeboy can go after him if need be. I still think both Celeboy and JC should target one of the 5, I'll roleblock one as well, and our chances are a lot better. However, that's just me. Then there's also the fact that if the mafia was smart they should kill JC themselves. They know the town members are gonna be protected, so it's gonna be a game of who is and who isn't, trying to see who the Doctor is going for. Going for the SK who is a threat to them as he can kill them at night would be the smarter choice. However, there's no guarantee they'll do that, but still.
I also want to ask, Fused, why are you still suspicious of BOcto?

As for Mellow, I agree with the others that your suspicions on him, JC, aren't as strong. Personally, I think we have a better bet with Mizuki or Firice. I'm still not sure if anyone shares my suspicion on them, but I am also fine with Mellow. Either way, the list is narrowed down. So I too am gonna
Vote: Mellow
Also, out of the five, in order from greatest to least suspicion for me they are Firice, Mizuki, Mellow-Mido, and Vergo. Just thought I'd put this out here. And people seem to be forgetting about Mido as well. Not that he has done anything too suspicious, but he might be worth checking out.

I also agree with music's ^ statement :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Lol, I don't think I deserve to be handed the game. Do whatever to win, I'm just happy to help.

Oh and Stitch, where the hell have you been?

EBWODP
Oh and I will admit, my suspicions on Mellow and Celeboy aren't strong, they were hunches of mine. It's hard to really find anything concrete when most players are inactive. What GDL said is good though, it's basically eliminating those 5 now and cornering Mafia. Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Sorry my activity's been so low. I lost a lot of interest in mafia when Luigi's Mansion Mafia was abruptly canceled. I've been meaning to post here though, but so much has been happening that it's a bit overwhelming to find something to say amid the seeming chaos. I'll try to become more active, but school is going to start again tomorrow for me, so no promises that I'll be super active.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Thanks for your explanation JC. I can see why you find me suspicious.

I would go ahead and say I'm town, but who would believe me in a game of deception? I know I wouldn't.

Unfortunately, I have somewhere I need to go tonight, so I can't be here to defend myself properly. This is my last post.

Ebwodp

Well, I guess that's it, I'm dead.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
To prove I'm town, and because GDLs idea of JC and I getting one of the five, I'll go for Firice. I was planning on getting JC, but he cannot win and will probably still help us.

Pen

The game is on!
I've recently moved to a new town, which is why I have not posted in a while. My Internet access will be pretty bad for maybe another week, but I will still stay active enough during that time. Once I have my own Internet again I will start posting regularly again. Anyway, I just caught up reading, and I have no good idea of what to do. Giving JC another chance would make sense since he has been helphul before.

Unvote: fused_shadows

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

It depends on what Mellow's alignment is.

If you have time to reply to this before the lynch scene is posted, please tell us who you will target depending on what role Mezlo turns out to have. Like, who will you target if he is Town, and who will you target i he is Mafia?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've recently moved to a new town, which is why I have not posted in a while. My Internet access will be pretty bad for maybe another week, but I will still stay active enough during that time. Once I have my own Internet again I will start posting regularly again. Anyway, I just caught up reading, and I have no good idea of what to do. Giving JC another chance would make sense since he has been helphul before.

Unvote: fused_shadows

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

If you have time to reply to this before the lynch scene is posted, please tell us who you will target depending on what role Mezlo turns out to have. Like, who will you target if he is Town, and who will you target i he is Mafia?
Just know it's going to be any out of the 5 or so I and GDL mentioned (except Fireice as Celeboy is targeting him). I'm going to read through the whole thread again, depending on what Mellow flips, and make my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom