• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Signing Up Thread.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I haven't heard anything yet from steve, so I guess our match will have to end in a double knock out or DQ?

I haven't heard anything yet from steve, so I guess our match will have to end in a double knock out or DQ?

Actually, I extended the time allowed to a day. Also, I can't knock Steve out, as he did try to talk to you several times I believe. So it would be unfair to do so. The main fact being that you never posted your FC is what caused problems for him I believe.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Actually, I extended the time allowed to a day. Also, I can't knock Steve out, as he did try to talk to you several times I believe. So it would be unfair to do so. The main fact being that you never posted your FC is what caused problems for him I believe.

Oh! do you know when?o_O I never received any comments or email from him on ZD and I did post my FC for SSBB on the "Official Wii/DS Friend Codes Thread". I'll try leaving him a comment on his profile with my FC on there then in case he didn't see it.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
As much as I would love to join you I don't think my time zone fits this and I am very busy with vacation shopping and hospital appointments so sorry, maybe next time!

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I have to drop out of the tournament... since, I'm going to be away from wii for two and a half weeks, my disc was corrupted during the battle, (either that, or my internet, I don't know which to blame...) The battle didn't get far- I think that Epwna killed me once, before I realized he put on items (accidentally) then my disc stopped working. So yeah... I wish best of luck to everyone!

Finally, due to some inactive members, Round 2 is finally able to start (if anyone is still interested that is, I'm expecting this to fail now). I'll post up the image later tonight, but here are the match ups so far.

Durion V Josh.
yann V VembersWind
Epwna V Master Kokiri 9
Lady_Yuna V ??? (I think it will be Ooccoo Watcher).

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'd like to sign up, if it's not too late. I live in an EST time zone.

I'll also be willing to play anyone at Brawl if they need practice (and/or a challenge?), or if they're just bored. I'll play by pretty much any rules.
Wii FC: 5378 3729 4417 7828
SSBB FC: 4854 8166 1148

PM me for additional details.

Last edited:
So the matches are:
|
_| |_

| | | |
Durion v. Josh Yann v. Vemberswind Epona v. MasterKokiri9 Ooccoo Watcher v. Lady Yuna

Are they??

Dude...I sort out the roster, alright? :P

Anyway, Here is the direct link as usual. And here is the image:

ssbbroster.png

Also guys, we have until the 10th to finish, so I'm going to VM all members and hope they are still interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom