• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. ____. What Would You Call It?

What would you call the next Super Smash Bros.?

• Super Smash Bros. Rumble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash Bros. Strife

• Super Smash Bros. Royale

• Super Smash Bros. Carnage

• Super Smash Bros. Havoc

• Total voters
I think this is quite an interesting thing to ask. Since the next Super Smash Bros. for Wii-U and 3DS has been talked about a lot recently, I'm interested to see what you would call the next installment. There are a few possibilities, but I quite like the sound of Super Smash Bros. Rumble. I don't have a specific enough reason why, I just think it sounds cool. :lol:

So what would you call the next installment of Super Smash Bros?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would call it Super Smash Bros. Frenzy o_O Nah just kidding, I kind of like the sound of Super Smash Clash myself :yes:

Zleda

Toon Deity
I would go with what Nintendo did with Mario Kart this year and simply call it Super Smash Bros 4.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Super Smash Bros. Gangbang? No I like Rumble but that seems like it would have been on the 64 with the Rumble pack included.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Smash Bros. Havoc sounds amazing in my mind. I would have never come up with that.

octorok74

TETTAC
I mentioned what I would call it a while back, but now there is an actual thread. I would call it Super Smash Bros. Chaos. The reason being that I feel the game should and will have so many characters that a battle would inevitably be chaotic.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Out of all those titles there, I think the one that Nintendo would go with the most would be "Rumble". The others don't seem like something Nintendo would be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom