• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Beeker

Wild Card
Felt too lazy to get dressed when I woke up so I put on my robe. I felt something in the pocket and pulled it out.
somehow a couple of cheese slices were in there, and I have no idea how they got there. o_O
Not sure if stupid exactly, but definitely weird. xD

Fig

The Altruist
I accidentally forgot to my online sister Serena after I promised her that I would. Thankfully she understood my current situation and even stated that as long as I communicate with her every so often, we are both good. I really need to manage my time more efficiently than right now! :sweat:

Fig

The Altruist
One stupid thing that I did today was accidentally using my student ID as a credit card when I was ordering my lunch. I had my credit card in my right hand and my student ID in my left. Naturally because I'm left-handed I do things with my left hand so I gave her my ID and when she wiped it on the register, she told me that I had no balance in my card and I was freaking out by then because I was telling myself where did all my money go! A few seconds later, I realized I gave her the wrong card and I gave her my credit card after apologizing for my mistake. :sweat:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Started looking for a thread here that's on a different forum. I don't think I'm completely awake yet.

Stupid thing my mom did today: dropped a heavy box on her toe.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I decided to steal this girl's drink and that same girl then pushed me down like a really tall sand dune... It hurt :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom