• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Strange Coincidences

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Well, everyone has a moment where you might be thinking of something and it happens to you a little bit after. Or when you go to school and someone is wearing the same shirt as you.

The reason I created this thread is because I had one happen to me today.

My first name is Sabrina, and I just recently took a quiz on BuzzFeed. The quiz was Which Pokémon Gym Leader Are You? and surprise, surprise, my result was Sabrina.

You got: Sabrina
You are really intense. Like, it’s kind of
creepy sometimes, but maybe you’re
just operating at a higher plane than
everyone else around you. You’re rarely
surprised, because you have uncanny
powers of prediction.

Dan

I used to watch a lot of Sabrina the teenage witch when I was younger, I was in fact going to watch some within the next week or so, and what do you know I see a thread from a charming young ZD internet forum member entitled Sabrina.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
My father has 4 sisters, all born before him.
My mother has 4 brothers, all born before her.

I have 24 cousins on my fathers side, 3 of which are female.
I have 24 cousins on my mothers side, 3 of which are male.

strange coincidence?
I think not, these are clear signs of dark vodoo magic.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
The other day I was talking with my family about how I remembered my 7th birthday, and talked about my best friend around that time. I haven't talked to the guy since I was 12 when he moved out from the city. So it was the first time I talked and thought about him in at least 5 years. Afternoon passes, night falls. I log in to facebook. And yeah, obviously, there was a message from this guy telling me he was in the city and wanted to see me and our other friends from school. I couldn't believe the coincidence. And this is one of many things that have happened to me in this style.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
One thing that I always found to be a funny coincidence is that my harp teacher unwittingly was the one who convinced me to take harp lessons, before I even knew her. My family and I went to a Christmas concert and they had a harpist playing there. That was when I told my mom, "Wow, the harp is such a cool instrument... I really want to play it!" So, several months later after plenty of planning, my mom found me a harp teacher and I began lessons. I don't know how this topic was brought up, but somehow we found out that she was the exact same harpist who had played in that concert. That's always a fun story to tell. :P

EDIT: Oh, also, my sister made a parody of Zelda one time in which the kingdom was called Lorule. Not that cool, I guess, but still kind of funny. :P The princess was named Helga, though, not Hilda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom