• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stone

L

LinkRoxas

For those who beat The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker: :) Ok so Link struck the Master Sword on Ganondorf head in the end and then Ganondorf turn into stone with the Master Sword on top. Where did THAT Master Sword go?
Prove me wrong because I love being proved wrong lolz, is the Master Sword on Ganondorf head the one in Skyward Sword?
Also why did the King of Hyrule didn't bother holding Link hand in the end too? I was like "grab it grab it... aaawww bye bye"

Anyways also one more question I think... Is Ganondorf telling the whole truth about the God destroying Hyrule and make it flood OR is it just messing with Link head?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
All right, first of all, put a spoiler tag around the parts that disclose WW's ending. Then, so far, we don't know where the MS from WW went. Perhaps they will continue this idea in another game in the AT. And the MS in SS and WW are the same. All Master Sword's, except for the one in OoX, are the same. As for the flooding, the Goddesses did it because Ganondorf was rising to power, and with no hero appearing, they flood the country to make it more difficult for Ganondorf. However, Ganondorf tried to persuade Link into thinking that the Goddesses did it for destroying Hyrule, and this is not true. So really he is just messing with Link. And the Hyrule King felt like he led a bad life and a selfish one like Ganondorf's, so he wanted to drown with Hyrule, but let the kids have a future.

P.S, why is this thread called "Stone"?

Last edited:
L

LinkRoxas

Thank you... make sense. Anyways What is OoX?
I called it Stone because the Master Sword on Ganondorf head when he turn into a rock stone or whatever it did to him.
Master Sword on that game doesn't make any sense to me. ANYWAYS thanks again.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Thank you... make sense. Anyways What is OoX?
I called it Stone because the Master Sword on Ganondorf head when he turn into a rock stone or whatever it did to him.
Master Sword on that game doesn't make any sense to me. ANYWAYS thanks again.
OoX stands for the combination of OoS and OoA.
Really, he turned into stone because WW is rated E, so that was making it a "nice" way of killing him off. And the MS made perfect sense in that game.

All right, first of all, put a spoiler tag around the parts that disclose WW'a ending.

As for the flooding, the Goddesses did it because Ganondorf was rising to power, and with no hero appearing, they flood the country to make it more difficult for Ganondorf. However, Ganondorf tried to persuade Link into thinking that the Goddesses did it for destroying Hyrule, and this is not true. So really he is just messing with Link. And the Hyrule King felt like he led a bad life and a selfish one like Ganondorf's, so he wanted to drown with Hyrule, but let the kids have a future.
No spoiler tag needed. The spoiler rules only apply to newer games, starting with Twilight Princess and including the DS games and Skyward Sword. ;)

Anyway, pretty much PT's explanation works for most of your questions, LinkRoxas. As for a few of your other ones...

For those who beat The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker: :) Ok so Link struck the Master Sword on Ganondorf head in the end and then Ganondorf turn into stone with the Master Sword on top. Where did THAT Master Sword go?
Prove me wrong because I love being proved wrong lolz, is the Master Sword on Ganondorf head the one in Skyward Sword?
From what we can assume, the Master Sword was left in Ganondorf's stone head. This may mean he will awaken if it's ever removed and it may not. But either way the sword wasn't needed anymore so it was left. I believe the creators intended that to be Ganondorf dying, but they only did the stone thing for style and/or censorship (not that his death means much with how many times he's been revived).

And yeah, it's technically the one in Skyward Sword, since it's all the same Master Sword. A little misleading though, as Skyward Sword takes place a long time before The Wind Waker. It takes place before Ocarina of Time. So it's not after it was removed from the stone Ganon or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom