• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Starstation Omega (Roleplay Thread)

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Hodgers nervously looks at the damage his reckless driving caused.*

Captain Hodgers: ...guess they don't have good G-Stabilizers...

AwdryFan1997

*Hodgers looks around, sees a security camera, and waves to it.*

Captain Hodgers: Hello!? Is there anyone aboard this ship!?

*Meanwhile, Jimbo has reconstituted himself and is limping away unnoticed.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Captain Hodgers instinctively puts his hands in the air.*

Hodgers: Hello! Are you the captain of the Omega? Thank you for saving my passengers and I!
Drake J.J. : Uh your welcome I guess but I ain't the captain but I could get them for ya dudes * He runs back to the captain's room and thumps down on the floor exhaust * mir mhey mant tm malk tm mou

AwdryFan1997

*Hodgers begins to grow impatient. He and his compatriots were nearly annihilated by... something, and now the famous Starstation Omega couldn't be bothered to get his crew and passengers any assistance.*

Hodgers: It's a good thing we're stuck here; I would've left by now under any other circumstances...

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Hodgers begins to grow impatient. He and his compatriots were nearly annihilated by... something, and now the famous Starstation Omega couldn't be bothered to get his crew and passengers any assistance.*

Hodgers: It's a good thing we're stuck here; I would've left by now under any other circumstances...
* He runs back *
Drake J.J. : While we wait for the capster, can I do anything for ya * He takes out some gum and has a piece himself *

AwdryFan1997

*Hodgers boards the damaged Poison.*

Hodgers: Lieutenant! See to it that everyone is comfortable! It's gonna be at least a few hours before we receive any aid!

Lieutenant of the Poison: What the hell've you been up to and how can I fix it?

Hodgers: This was not my fault, Lieutenant! For someone so young, you're quite arrogant...

Lieutenant of the Poison: Don't go telling me "Oh, just because you were a Sophomore at age five doesn't mean you're better than your superiors!" I played tetherball with the richest guy in town, and he wouldn't have kept half that cash without my genius! So, Weston, next time you try and "put me in my place", remember.... w-where are you!? Don't just leave while I'm talking to you!

*Hodgers had grown tired of his Lieutenant's backtalk and had left the ship.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom