• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Fox Adventures

What do you think of star fox adventures as a game itself and not as a star fox game? Personally i though it was a great game in itself even though it wasn't a true star fox game, it was still a good game. I am not looking for hate for it not being a rail shooter, just as an adventure game in general. Also, would you have preferred it staying as Dinosaur Planet with no Star Fox characters.

There was another thread about what happened to star fox but there was none just about his game.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I really liked the game. Sure, it was very linear, but I liked the characters and the world, and the graphics were awesome at the time it was released. I wish it had been a bigger success, opening the door for more Zelda-like Action Adventures. I mean, we had Neutopia I and II on the Turbografx, Starfox Adventures and Darksiders (with an upcoming Darksiders II). That's just not enough. Especially if we get gaps of more and more years between Zelda games on a stationary console. A Starfox Adventures II would help pass that time.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I really liked it, the main reason is probably because it plays so much like a Zelda game. It really didn't feel like a StarFox game as much as it felt like a Zelda game with animals. The level designs, (although linear) seemed very well done. The variation of bosses was also really nice. While I prefer the rail shooters, this game was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom