• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSBB Characters

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Idea! Maybe Nayru, Farore and Din all in one character, like PKMN trainer, only better!

Din would use fire as her main attack thing.
Nayru would use water,
And Farore would use plants.
Their Final Smash would be probably that scene from OOT sort of sped up a little and then followed by a explosion, maybe? give me some ideas.

Last edited:
No one even gave a crap about GENO!?!

Idea! Maybe Nayru, Farore and Din all in one character, like PKMN trainer, only better!

Din would use fire as her main attack thing.
Nayru would use water,
And Farore would use plants.
Their Final Smash would be probably that scene from OOT sort of sped up a little and then followed by a explosion, maybe? give me some ideas.
But Farore is the oracle of secrets, not plants

Well, he's not a LoZ character, but there is a certain someone from Metroid who I'm dying to see in SSB4, if it ever comes out.

Rundas, from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Everyone loves Rundas.

And he was basically the only character that people cared about fighting after he got corrupted. No one really cared about fighting Ghor, and when you finally fought Gandrayda, I think a lot of people were really happy to finally be rid of her.

He was the only character that you really cared about, since everyone else you either didn't like or didn't care about. Besides, he's just BA, for lack of a better way to describe. He had BA theme music and battle music, too.

A quick thought on his moveset:

A moves: Generic punches, kicks, and slashes
B-Side: Ice Missile
B-Down: Forms a thin layer of ice over him to protect him
Neutral B: Sends out a stream of ice over the ground that travels quickly. (Could have limited range in the next Smash Bros.)
B-Up: It would be like Squirtle's B-Up in SSBB, except instead of surfing up on water, he surfs up on ice.

He actually does all these things in game, too. I wouldn't expect all his attacks to have freezing effects, but some of them could.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I would say young Link but with different Special Attacks, Like Special+Left= Deku Link, Special+Right= Goron Link, and Special+Up= Zora Link, oh this would be good Special+All Directions= Fierce Deity. So what do you think.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
If they are going to have Toon Link, they need Toon Ganon and Tetra/Toon Zelda.
Toon Ganon would be floaty (lighter, perhaps similar to Lucario with his jumps/etc) with high jumps and fast (but weaker) sword attacks with combos and a parry attack, and be the opposite of heavy TP Ganondorf. Tetra/Toon Zelda would be like Toon Link, and differ from TP Zelda and Sheik and have the form change but unique with Tetra being totally different in play then Sheik.
Tetra/Toon Zelda's Final Smash would be a whistle that calls her pirates (in both forms) to run about the stage attacking for a while, each being a bit different (like Gonzo smashing wildly and Neko having a dagger projectile attack). In her different forms, perhaps calls different pirates (Higher damaging pirates in Zelda form, and more annoyance tactic pirates in Tetra form?). Toon Ganon would jump off the stage and call Puppet Ganon to wreck havoc from the sky/ceiling, with some punching attacks and keese, and maybe end with a tail attack that flings everyone offstage.

As for others, Geno or a GenV Pokemon like Zoroark.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
If I had to add anyone from the LoZ I would add Midna and Wolf link i mean Think about it. They added the twilight princess form of link, so they should have something relating to the game. As his final smash and he would turn in and out of wolf link like samus, they should also have a mask using version of link, where it is like the pokemon trainer and you could change between the 3. The final smash is self explanitory, fierce deity. Also, they should keep the triforce slash for toon link, but modify him to make him not a clone. Make his B/1 Down move the skull hammer, it would be slow but damaging it would also smash the enemies into the ground like the pitfall . The up b/1 move would be the deku leaf where he would shoot up and glide. Who else agrees? Gosh this took me forever, I need someone to help me figure out 2 other moves, b/1 along and b/1 side. Any suggestions?

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Megaman! Smash bros. deserves Megaman! But there are so many characters to add in...

I think MM link might be a nice addition.

Darn! most of my ideas were taken! I wanted:
1. Toon Ganon (with twin swords!)
2. Toon Zelda/Tetra (Zelda part would be a clone, but Tetra would be different from Shiek)
3. Mask Link (who would switch between characters Pokemon Trainer style and have Oni Link as a final smash)
4. minda+wolf link.
5. finally, the one idea that wasn't taken... Majora! FINAL SMASH: the moon falls and crushes everyone within a certain area.
NOTE: toon ganon probably wouldn't be a clone of ganon, because of his dual swords.

that moon XD just kidding that would be way too much
Zant with his wacky overactive attacks
majora same reason as zant
toon ganondorf two swords are better then one
lara croft ..why not they also have snake
the soul calibur just because link also made a crossover
the dragonball z cast XD

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
Young Link, but with masks (like pokemon trainer) and his final smash is fierce diety.
Also give adult link the power to turn into a wolf, like sheik and zelda.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If Link from MM was in it with all of his transformation masks, that'd be sweet. And like the walrus cat said, Final Smash would need to be Fierce Deity. It's a necessity. Also, I can totally picture Wolf Link and Midna as a character. Moves:

Attacks: biting/scratching
Up Special: Midna's energy hand to grab ledges and such
Side special: The dash wolf Link does to kill multiple shadow beasts
Down Special: Transforming into Link

Yes, I put Wolf Link and Minda as an alternate form of Link, like Zelda and Sheik. Come on, I think it's necessary.

Final Smash: Midna would make her magical orange lightning circle around them and whoever was caught in the circle would be pounced on by Wolf Link, doing major damage.

WW Ganon would be cool, too I guess. However if they did that, I think they should also include WW Zelda to can become Tetra. Imagine how cool that'd be! Fighting as a sacred princess than assassinating someone as an esteemed pirate! Priceless.

Jedizora

:right:
Mega man, more powerful then kirby, and he can also take others powers, but Only after they ae K.O.. And then need to phange ness so that his final smash isn't pk starstorm(which he can't learn) Into his signature move, Pk rockin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom