• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS the Toughest Zelda?

No where close. But it is not insultingly easy like the last few games have been. I think the difficulty level was just right. I personally would have liked some harder puzzles, but I'm a masochist :P

Off the top of my head Loz, AoL, ALttP, and MM are more difficult. OoT and ST are just slightly more challenging I think. But SS easily has the most challenging first boss haha.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
But SS easily has the most challenging first boss haha.

Uhm...I just went :?

Ghirahim is so easy to beat, beating him is easier than beating Gohma from OoT, and THAT is pretty easy. Looping Ghira is like looping Gohma in my opinion, it's sad because I just saw a vid of someone completely demolishing him in 10 secs 74 ms.

J

Jacob199651

I would say that SS is the most difficult in terms of a fair challenge... except hero mode, that s%!&'s crazy

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Well, it's harder than the other Zeldas, but it's still pretty easy. However, the hero mode on a six heart run was torture.

Sure, he's easy now. But was he easy the first time you fought him? Regardless, alot of people struggle with him because they are still mastering the controls.

Demise

Army Strong
I just beat OoT to see what it would be like right after beating Skyward Sword, and it seemed alot easier to me then ever, but this time I got the Bigoron Sword before the water temple, which I think makes the game alot easier, but I think Skyward Sword is much harder because you actually cant just button mash and hope you get a hit in(believe me it doesn't work.) Plus with the addition of Hero mode which I have beaten the first temple, Its WAY more challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom