• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler SS Imprisoned and Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

triq267

Just a relatable ghost trying to spook it up
I noticed that Demise's skin looks a LOT like the Imprisoned's scales.Demise.jpg Demise. The-Imprisoned.jpg The Imprisoned. I have no idea if this is confirmed as I've been avoiding major spoilers, but it makes sense. Please tell me if this was confirmed, and if not, please comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
It is confirmed that you fight The Imprisoned first as an earlier form of Demise. He is later revived to his more demonic/humanoid form as the final boss. So yes, it is confirmed.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A lot of questions have been answered due to the text dump, including this one. I'm mostly interested in how we're going to fight Demise, though.

triq267

Just a relatable ghost trying to spook it up
Thanks you for telling that this was confirmed, although the reputation drop was not appreciated :(.

Last edited:
Please put a spoiler tag on something like this next time... I know it's supposed to be theory but it's frustrating when trying to avoid spoilers and especially when some are included in a thread without at least a spoiler tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom