• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I dunno if this counts, but i do Target Practicing with a real fire gun:D, and sometimes i play Basketball and Volleyball

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Some people refer to me as athletic ( I mainly play Football and hockey) I also lead my soccer team to best in the province with my goalkeeper skills :D

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
what the heck i just had a thread about this and its gone...wth that was so weird. anyways, i am like a bball beast. i live and breathe basketball. im really good (not bragging) and hope to go pro if i ever get the amazing oppurtunity :) i also like volleyball, softball, tenis, ultimate frisbee, and cross country.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I play hockey(I"m a goltender) and last season I lead my team to the championship unfortunatly we can never win any travling tournaments and my team this season had the most points cause the last game I played(today)the other team forfited:lol: and now we're headin off to the playoffs:xd:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I wouldn´t say that I play something. tried some sports in my youth such as karate and table tennis, soccer etc. I was ok but not a star! Nowadays I run. Mostly long distance running. I am not very fit now (it´s been a long and cold winter). But if nothing terrible happens I promise you all that by summer I am the Marathon man :D.

I prefer running cause you can do it whenever you want and get your inspiration. I hate fix times!

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I really enjoy playing in Basketball, soccer, Tennis and table tennis! I like doing them all but I really don't do them all the time. At times thought I do watch football, and my favorite team is the Vikings!!:)

I've never really been that interested in sports.
I've never found them to be that much fun.
I'm also not a fan of watching sports on T.V.I just find it to be boring.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Here at my school, pretty much everyone is into sports.
I play football, basketball, and run during the summer.
I am tightend in football and only had 2 touchdowns during the season.
I also play benchwarmer in basketball.
Well not really, I'm about the 6th guy on the team.
I love to play dodgeball though, whenever I can.
It is definately one of my alltime favorite sports.

Len

Zelda On Paper
i used to play tennis (i love it), i am a supertar pro ace "nah just kidding" but at least im good for that sport, i like to make good speedy serves "haha my opponent can,t dodge that!" i used to win like 2 times for each round, lets say i am an "above average" player

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I play soccer and basketball, and yes, I am very good in both. So good in fact that one time I scored an Olympic goal during a highschool get-together program. I was cheered by all the people that attended, it was a great feeling.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
When I was in middle school, I played basketball. In high school, I was on the hockey team, the lacrosse team, the wrestling team, and the football team. I didn't really care much for basketball, but eh... I needed something to do. My wrestling coach was also my judo and taijutso teacher.

Once I got out of high school, I pretty much stopped everything. I don't mind, though, because all the practice and dedication takes up much more time than I have to spare. It was fun while it lasted.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
When I was in middle school, I played basketball. In high school, I was on the hockey team, the lacrosse team, the wrestling team, and the football team. I didn't really care much for basketball, but eh... I needed something to do. My wrestling coach was also my judo and taijutso teacher.

Once I got out of high school, I pretty much stopped everything. I don't mind, though, because all the practice and dedication takes up much more time than I have to spare. It was fun while it lasted.

Wait a minute, did you say Football? As in the helmet and pads football? lol

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I've seen girls play American Football, and yes, they were okay playing it.

Taijutso? what kind of art is that? I studied a little bit of Karate and Jiu Jitsu, but I never heard that term before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom