• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(SPOILERS) New XY Information in CoroCoro Leak!

BREAKING NEWS!

New Gameplay Trailer for Pokémon X and Y:
[video=youtube;xMnwB6neGlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xMnwB6neGlY[/video]

Also, the English names for the new Pokémon have been revealed:

Yamcham= Panchum
Gogoat= Gogoat
Yayakoma= Fletchling
Elikiteru= Helioptile

Map of Kalos Region:
970455_455659267853699_198042699_n.jpg

Other news:

Diagonal walking confirmed:
W3WFMmk.png

You will be able to find and put accessories on your trainer.(Source: pokemon.com)

Also, here's Serebii's gallery of screenshots, with many new ones:Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - Pre-Release Screenshots

EDIT: I forgot the English box art.

Pokémon X:
xbox.jpg

Pokémon Y:
ybox.jpg

I hope I'm not being overly excited, and maybe too high of hopes, but I feel like this is the pokemon game we have always dreamed of. Character customization, riding on pokemon, 3D, a rich overworld, a FREAKING PANDA POKEMON, and SO MUCH MORE. hAWIUOdfesd I need a 3DS.

Okay, I need to calm down and not get my hopes too high. That's what happened with SS, and although I respect that as a good game, it didn't reach my expectations. But this game is going to be good. Probably not perfect, but I have a feeling this is going to be good. I seriously have never been so excited for a pokemon game, if this game disappoints, I think I might be turned off of pokemon for a while.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Bu... I... I can't.... I... don't...aweso...

I'm at a loss for words, that is awesome!!! I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a Pokemon game before!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom