• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoilers for TotK

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
It could be that the particular set of clothing Link is wearing helps to negate some fall damage? That's my best guess. I wonder what other new armor sets we'll see in the game?
I would really appreciate an armor set that lets you climb in the rain unfettered. That would be lovely.
YES!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Link's Height In Breath Of The Wild

As recorded on the Breath of the Wild Fandom site, most theories come to the conclusion that the Hyrulian Hero is between 4'11 and 5'2.

Zelda: How Tall Link Is In Breath Of The Wild - Screen Rant

In general industry, fall protection is required by OSHA for any height change of 4 feet or more.

Top 10 Safety Tips for Working at Height

If I had to guess, I would say that drop is nearly 4 times his height. In that case, the drop was either (roughly) 19 and a half feet or 21 feet.

Ganondorfs height has also been worked out by this estimation of Link's height and the comparison of link to the size of the spirit hand. The one that grabs his arm, which was initially holding Ganondorf by the chest. In ToTK Ganondorf should be around 305cm or about 10ft tall making him the tallest Gerudo so far and a similar size to the demon king in Skyward Sword.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Ganondorfs height has also been worked out by this estimation of Link's height and the comparison of link to the size of the spirit hand. The one that grabs his arm, which was initially holding Ganondorf by the chest. In ToTK Ganondorf should be around 305cm or about 10ft tall making him the tallest Gerudo so far and a similar size to the demon king in Skyward Sword.

That’s tall!

I'm still sick, so I stayed home today.

But I've been watching this very interesting video, the first 20 minutes so far and OMG this is as fascinating as fascinating can get.

Warning: Heavy spoilers for Tears of the Kingdom:

This video:

I have no intention to buy a Switch and I haven't played Zelda games in years (for various reasons), but I always watch the Livestreams or videos when a new game come out out of curiosity, same thing this time around. So I'll just be watching this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom