• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

That's completely dependent on how many shrines you do and what you get from them. In the run I'm currently doing, I did Vah Ruta with three hearts. There's no measure of how many hearts you "should" have at any given moment, since it's entirely up to you where you go and what you get out of it. You don't have to do Ruta first, either. BotW is a game where you make your own steps. You aren't lacking anything.

Do you think it would help me to better understand the spirit of Zelda to start with the older, original games? I know they are available on the shop.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do you think it would help me to better understand the spirit of Zelda to start with the older, original games? I know they are available on the shop.
Most other Zelda games are extremely linear and give you a very solid set path, so if you think that'll help you get accustomed to the series better, go for it. Once you're used to following a path in a Zelda game, it might help you learn to make your own paths in BotW?

Most other Zelda games are extremely linear and give you a very solid set path, so if you think that'll help you get accustomed to the series better, go for it. Once you're used to following a path in a Zelda game, it might help you learn to make your own paths in BotW?
I'm playing the original Zelda on the Game & Watch relaunch, and have some questions. Would be very grateful if you could please help.

Do you know of a guide of the controls? I looked and it seems I can't find any.

Maximum hearts here is three, no matter how many I pick along the way?

Every time I run out of them, the game is completely over and I have to restart from the very beginning?

Is there an order I have to do things or do I just explore?

Aside from this, if you have any other advice please tell me. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom