• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something I Think I Just Figured Out!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
So, I don't know how many of you that watch Nintendo Week but every week now the hosts have been talking about Zelda, today they talked about Zelda 1 and last week and two weeks ago they have been still talking about Ocarina of Time (3D) and three weeks ago they where talking about Link's Awakening on the eShop, today they said they are gearing up for Skyward Sword and they also said next week they are going to talk about Zelda 2. Do you think every week after next week they will talk about the next Zelda's in the series?, example, after next week they will talk about A Link To The Past and the week after that they will talk about Majora's Mask (since they already talked about Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time) to hype for Skyward Sword's release (so if they talk about Zelda for the next 14 weeks (since there are 16 Zelda games (Skyward Sword included) ) Skyward Sword might release in 15 weeks). Maybe I am just trying to hype myself up but what do you guys think?.

Watch today's Nintendo Week episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmWNy0LcZNQ&feature=channel_video_title

Last edited:

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
actually that makes sense unless ss is delayed or the release date is earlier. cause that would be about November so that sounds pretty legit.. nice find!

It might get released earlier, but if it does get released in 15 weeks then it should be released between November 6-12th.

So, I don't know how many of you that watch Nintendo Week but every week now the hosts have been talking about Zelda, today they talked about Zelda 1 and last week and two weeks ago they have been still talking about Ocarina of Time (3D) and three weeks ago they where talking about Link's Awakening on the eShop, today they said they are gearing up for Skyward Sword and they also said next week they are going to talk about Zelda 2. Do you think every week after next week they will talk about the next Zelda's in the series?, example, after next week they will talk about A Link To The Past and the week after that they will talk about Majora's Mask (since they already talked about Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time) to hype for Skyward Sword's release (so if they talk about Zelda for the next 14 weeks (since there are 16 Zelda games (Skyward Sword included) ) Skyward Sword might release in 15 weeks). Maybe I am just trying to hype myself up but what do you guys think?

If not a release they'll announce the release date.

Beeker

Wild Card
I have not seen this yet, but I'll check it out later.
If they do what you say and are covering each Zelda game, I think they would be doing it more for the 25th anniversary of Zelda than for Skyward Sword. Maybe in several weeks they'll begin to hype it up, as the release gets closer, of course.

I have not seen this yet, but I'll check it out later.
If they do what you say and are covering each Zelda game, I think they would be doing it more for the 25th anniversary of Zelda than for Skyward Sword. Maybe in several weeks they'll begin to hype it up, as the release gets closer, of course.

Of course, the DID say that they are getting ready for Sws. I think it could be possible that there hyping up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom