• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
Well, I have a bunch of questions really.
1. In the shop that has the "user title colour" and stuff like that, I don't see anything about username colours and more stuff. Yet I have seen people with username shadows and whatnot. Not to mention that only having, like, 10 items in that shop would be weird. So where is everything else? And are there only 4 shops in total (the customisation one, mask shop, pokemon shop and Locke's shop) or am I missing something again?

2. What is the Shoutbox? I've heard it's a kind of chat here. Though I can't find it, and I seem to have also heard there are certain requirements to be able to use it. What are these requirements?

3. Right now, I have 5 lines in my sig. However, for some reason, when I replace the text where I compare games with some other random text, not too long (definitely much shorter than 1 line), it says that I have more than 4 lines. Also, when I try to add stuff inside the spoiler, it also says I have over 5 lines. Yet stuff inside spoiler normally doesn't count, right? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. Wait, there's only 3 questions... I thought I had more. Whatever, I'll edit this post if I remember something.

EDIT: 1 more question: What's the difference between pm and vm? How do I post each type?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) Many things have not physically been added to the shop yet. And yes, only four shops exist (at the moment).

2) 100 posts to see shoutbox then post once every 24 hours to see it.

3) I am not sure, try asking a mod :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well, I have a bunch of questions really.
1. In the shop that has the "user title colour" and stuff like that, I don't see anything about username colours and more stuff. Yet I have seen people with username shadows and whatnot. Not to mention that only having, like, 10 items in that shop would be weird. So where is everything else? And are there only 4 shops in total (the customisation one, mask shop, pokemon shop and Locke's shop) or am I missing something again?

2. What is the Shoutbox? I've heard it's a kind of chat here. Though I can't find it, and I seem to have also heard there are certain requirements to be able to use it. What are these requirements?

3. Right now, I have 5 lines in my sig. However, for some reason, when I replace the text where I compare games with some other random text, not too long (definitely much shorter than 1 line), it says that I have more than 4 lines. Also, when I try to add stuff inside the spoiler, it also says I have over 5 lines. Yet stuff inside spoiler normally doesn't count, right? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. Wait, there's only 3 questions... I thought I had more. Whatever, I'll edit this post if I remember something.

EDIT: 1 more question: What's the difference between pm and vm? How do I post each type?

1.) The shops are still somewhat incomplete. Items such as the username color will most likely never be implemented, mainly because that would be too confusing when it comes to differentiating between ranked users and non-ranked users. Keep checking back, though! :)

2.) Like Ventus said, you need to have 100 posts to begin with. Secondly, to consistently view the Shoutbox, you need to post every 24 hours.

3.) I have no idea what's wrong there, sorry. There have been problems with BB Code limits, but I've never heard of this. o_O You may want to inform a Mod or Admin. :)

4.) VMs (Visitor Messages) are viewed by [almost (depending on your privacy settings)] everyone on and off the forum. It's basically public messaging, to say the least. If you post comments on the main site using Disqus, and people reply to you, it works similarly to that. PMs (Private Messages) are intended for messaging matters that are to remain private.

VMs: On someone's profile page, click the Visitor Messaging tab and there should be a box where you can start typing a message. Fairly easy. :)

PMs: Choose the profile of someone you want to send a message to. Over where it has their profile picture, homepage, add as contact, ect, click the button that says "Send Private Message". Then you should be set to go. If you want to do it manually, go to your Settings. Then from there, click the button "Send New Message" and type in your message and recipients!

Hope this helped! :sweat:

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
1) Many things have not physically been added to the shop yet. And yes, only four shops exist (at the moment).

2) 100 posts to see shoutbox then post once every 24 hours to see it.

3) I am not sure, try asking a mod :)

Thanks... Who's a mod I can ask? I'm relatively new, and there isn't a "mod" rank. And I don't think article writers are all forum experts. ≈P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Thanks... Who's a mod I can ask? I'm relatively new, and there isn't a "mod" rank. And I don't think article writers are all forum experts. ≈P

Mod is short for Moderator. You can ask:
Vanessa28
Locke
Djinn
Hachi
LegendofLex (Not very active)
Kuddlesnot (Not very active)
GaroXicon

I also recommend asking Kybyrian, as he's the Administrator. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom