• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

octorok74

TETTAC
Snow. Snow everywhere. It's horrible. And with it being the first major snowfall of the year here, that isn't a good outlook for the coming months. This is why everyone should have a flamethrower. Super fast snow removal.

Cold as merciless hell out. About two or so inches of snow on the ground. Temperatures in the single digits with wind chills in the negative. Currently under some kind of winter weather advisory that's slated to end around 4 AM EST. Typical Michigan winter.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It's so hot right now 38.9ºC (102.02ºF). Everything is unpleasantly hot to the touch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's a surprisingly comfortable -1C outside right now, which is nice after the recent cold spurt. It was snowing earlier but I think it stopped. Knowing my luck though, it'll start again tonight and I'll have to shovel another foot of snow tomorrow, just like I did this morning. yey.

Meh, idrc as long as it doesn't get super duper cold again.

In typical Michigan fashion, the weather has changed drastically over the course of a few days. It went from temperatures being in the teens a couple of days ago, to 40 degree weather today. The layer of snow covering the ground has begun to melt. The bipolarity is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom