• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Heavy Rains starts, Five minutes later its stops, then wait another 2 minutes, it starts again.

This month my basement has flooded multiple times. Flash floods ruining our roads and tearing up the asphalt. Just last week it took me 3 hours just to get to school because of roads being closed.

2003, Hurricane Isabel sent a huge oak tree toppling, and splitting my house in half.

Other incidents like a branch puncturing through our roof into my parents bed room, trees taking down our fence.

And today its raining...

I must say, the weather is horrible.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's been pouring these last couple days which, living in a temperate rainforest, is not surprising. Ah, nice to have some rain of the blistering hot 25C from last week! :)

EDIT: Now it's hella windy!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I went out to the store about half an hour ago, and it was beautiful, sunny, and really warm!

Now, it's a complete downpour, hardest rainfall we've had since last April. In just 10 minutes, water is already rushing down the streets and there's puddles everywhere... I love it!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
824c3609ea.png

Stop the weather I'd like to get off.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is hot and we are supposed to get some rain here during the night. But as usual the application to check when it is going to rain never works correct!!! Last week it said NO DROP WAS GOING TO FALL. Guess what happened when I stepped outside.... yup a whole bucket emptied on my head :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom