• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I think that all of our snow is finally melted... Now for about six days in summer when it's actually sunny and warm outside. Actually, those six days ARE summer. Today was kinda sunny, but cloudy at the same time. My personal favourite weather.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
it's hot, rainy, and windy.

The heat has been giving me a bad headache these past few days :( I really do hate summer.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Some of the hardest rain I've ever seen or been in in my entire life today. And I had to run track practice in it :P Me and my friend were like "I think if I jumped in a swimming pool right now I'd dry off." And it was true...

Fig

The Altruist
Yesterday, we were just experiencing heavy rain and winds for the past several hours. I don't recall seeing the weather be this intense since last summer. It felt like we were going to hit by a tornado. We have these giant tress across my neighborhood and they rarely budge no matter what the weather condition was, except for today that is. That started swaying rapidly as if they were about to be unrooted from the ground. Not only that but the winds were moving so fast that it somehow managed to push my window enough for water droplets to seep in. Not only that, but it also felt like my front was going to get unhinged and snap open into the wind. What made it worse was that I was home alone and I was worried to death about my brother at his band banquet and my mother who went shopping for food and supplies. Thankfully, they are alright at the moment. I'm really glad that it is all over now.

Sheik

:the:
Today it's nice and warm.

Yesterday, though, it was windy as freaking hell. The intense winds caused opening doors to become 174% more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom