• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Small changes that bug you big time

We're talking the colour of Sonic's eyes, new inputs for old moves, changes to boss battles (like MM3D) that dont change much but make things look or feel different.

Is there anything like that which bugs you?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The lighting in OOT and MM3D. It takes away the spookiness and ominousness of the dark scenes. An example of which is when Ganondorf in OOT64 rises from the rubble of his castle his face is black and only his glowing eyes are properly visible. This makes him look more intimidating, yet in OOT3D you can see his entire face which lessens the threatening factor.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My favorite restaurant changed their menu... jk xD

Probably the worst one was how Ninty didn't use Koji Kondo for the music in BotW. I was so mad. He's done every other Zelda game, why not BotW?? Is there a actual reason I'm missing or is The Ninty music engine broke??

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I don't really have small changes that bug me, but I will talk about recolor OCs.

The glorious source of imagination comes from thinking really hard about the character you're going to make, and making it as original as possible . . . . . Then you just take a Sonic character, recolor it, and call it yours. And it's their ORIGINAL CHARACTER! Simple little changes that are the cringiest of changes, then have the audacity to say it's yours. That's what bugs me.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
My favorite restaurant changed their menu... jk xD

Probably the worst one was how Ninty didn't use Koji Kondo for the music in BotW. I was so mad. He's done every other Zelda game, why not BotW?? Is there a actual reason I'm missing or is The Ninty music engine broke??
Koji Kondo hasn't been properly involved in the series since Twilight Princess. He only composed 2 songs in the entirety of Skyward Sword, ALBW was done by Ryu Nagamtasu, Triforce Heroes was done by Nagamatsu as well. Additionally, Link's Awakening, and the Oracle games were composed by Totaka. Spirit Tracks was by Otenga, and Minish Cap was by Fujibayashi.

When they went from Melee to Brawl and all other itirations, they nerfed Ganondorf's midair+down+A attack so that when it strikes a grounded foe, they don't fly nearly as high as they used to. He was already like, gorram D-Tier, there was NO REASON TO NERF HIM FURTHER. I mean c'mon, seriously? SERIOUSLY!?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Removing the menu quick access buttons from the bottom screen in Pokemon Sun & Moon. It's only a tiny change, but I loved the convenience of not having to press X to open the menu and save, or move my Pokemon about.

Djinn

and Tonic
Any time something is removed, like camera controls, or a menu, things like that. It drives me crazy when something is taken out of a sequel or remake that I used a lot. I feel like some element of freedom is lost from it. As well as considering it unnecessary majority of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom