• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Zelda and Link need punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda needs punishment and spanking and smacking as corporal punishment for pushing Link off cliffs and jumping into his loftbird without regards for her safety. Zelda is an idiot and a liar for pushing Link off a cliff when she said he can jump.

And Link needs a spanking, punishments, and smacking as corporal punishment to his mouth for saying he wants to stay on the surface just because he loves Zelda. He is too young to be having a relationship like that. He can fall in love, but not be clingy to someone like that. Why can't Link have a guardian or parents so they can give him a spanking with a switch or something?

And also, Link is a male, why does he have feminine qualities in this game such as passivity and lovey dovey? He's a man, he needs to act like it!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It was playful banter. Nothing wrong with pushing him off cliffs.

And link is not too young for a relationship with Zelda. They are 18 or at least 17 which is old enough to get married at.

Link has always been feminine.

It was playful banter. Nothing wrong with pushing him off cliffs.

And link is not too young for a relationship with Zelda. They are 18 or at least 17 which is old enough to get married at.

Link has always been feminine.

No, Zelda still needs to get spanked for that. If only her mom was in the game and she was watching her daughter, her mom would probably punish or spank or slap her or something.

No, they are not allowed to get married. You cannot get married until you're in your 20s unless their parents have certain consents like having custody or something. And Link has no parents to get permission from. But I really don't think they should get married until they're in their 20s because they're not old enough to have children.

https://www.indianalegalservices.org/node/60/how-old-do-i-have-be-get-married

Link has always been passive, but he wasn't the type of guy to show a lot of affection towards his loved ones. So why make SS Link so a lot of affection to Zelda triangle lip?

Uh... why do you want to punish fictional characters so badly? This is starting to sound like an obsession. xD

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It was banter. It wasn't a bad thing that she did.

You can get married at 16 with a parents permission. Or 18 otherwise. But that's just the modern way. It is probably lower in Suckloft and Hyrule due to the shorter lifespans of its people.

He shows affection because the focus is on them. Its the reason for the story.

It was banter. It wasn't a bad thing that she did.

You can get married at 16 with a parents permission. Or 18 otherwise. But that's just the modern way. It is probably lower in Suckloft and Hyrule due to the shorter lifespans of its people.

He shows affection because the focus is on them. Its the reason for the story.

No, Zelda's not a bad person, but she's being a rude, spoiled, unlikeable, jerkish, unpleasant girl, pushing link off cliffs so she needs a smacking. I mean, if I were Link and she did that to me, I would slap her across her face.

You can only get married if you are having some sort of problem, like your parents are abandoned, you are under custody, if one of the parents are deceased etc., like that link I gave you. But Link doesn't have any problems with his parents, in fact, he has no parents for I don't know what reason so Link cannot get married nor have children. He probably wanted to marry Zelda triangle lip on his own accord.

And Zelda triangle lip's never had a game where the main plot was about two people being in love, so why did SS focus on a romantic plot between Link and Zelda? Why not just keep the trend of not focusing on romance and story in a Zelda triangle lip game and focus on the gameplay and adventure?

Uh... why do you want to punish fictional characters so badly? This is starting to sound like an obsession. xD

Because Link and Zelda were doing wrong/crazy things. They want to live together on the surface out of love, Zelda jumped into link's loftbird and pushes him off cliffs. I would slap Zelda if she scared me, jumping on my loftbird like that and for pushing me off a cliff when she said I can jump. I hate liars and craziness like that.

Because Link and Zelda were doing wrong/crazy things. They want to live together on the surface out of love, Zelda jumped into link's loftbird and pushes him off cliffs. I would slap Zelda if she scared me, jumping on my loftbird like that and for pushing me off a cliff when she said I can jump. I hate liars and craziness like that.
Okay... but you know Link isn't you? Just because he's the "link" between the player and the game, doesn't mean he isn't without his own attributes. It doesn't seem very productive to me to keep fixating on what you would do, personally, when that isn't relative to the situation that upsets you. Why keep repeating the same complaint when it's not quite valid to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom