• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword is Finished?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
At Nintendo's E3 conference, Miyamoto said on stage that "(Skyward Sword) it's finally finished". I'm relieved to say the least, because anymore delays at this point are highly improbable.

What do you guys think Nintendo is going to do with Skyward Sword, since it's done, until the planned holiday 2011 release date?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Yeah, Nintendo loves to tease -____- I cant take it anymore,I just want to play it! Gamestop told me they were releasing it for November...but who are they to set up a release date when Nintendo hasnt even announced it??

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Yeah, Nintendo loves to tease -____- I cant take it anymore,I just want to play it! Gamestop told me they were releasing it for November...but who are they to set up a release date when Nintendo hasnt even announced it??

Gamstop knows nothing more than us, wich is a holiday release date. November is just a placeholder...

They are testing for bugs and glitches right now

I found some weird stuff in TP that screwed me over a few times...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo likely is fixing up bugs and what not, and I assume they are working in any extra easter eggs and fixing up the boxart for every regional release.

T

TriFry

Ugh I know right! I just hate waiting, I'm going crazy!

L

linkfan

Gamestop always does that, but they don't know the actual date either

Just happy they won't delay anymore!!

You know what would be messed up??? If Nintendo said they would delay it again, kept if up for a week, and then said "sike"!!!

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
They're localising it now, as well as fixing up some bugs. It wont' take too long, but Nintendo wants to make sure the game is perfect. I love them for that.

As Caelus said, the game is currently in the localization process, so the game is likely already in its completed form. Testing is probably done, as well.

As has been stated, this is a placeholder date. I believe GameStop does this to drum up sales, interest, and sell pre-orders, or at least I'd imagine that would be the logic behind it.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I definately think Nintendo will hold out on the release until the last minute to build up momentum. They will also probably release artwork and game details, do some testing, that kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom