• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SKYWARD SWORD, EASIEST ZELDA GAME TO DATE?

puzzles are wayy too easy. i hate to say it, but i think nintendo is running out of ideas for good dungeons

I don't seem to agree with you about Nintendo running out of ideas and the dungeons were more original this time compare to the last Zelda games (yes I even think that towards OOT too).

Skyward Sword is definitely one of, if not, the easiest Zelda game to date...but it's super fun.

Personally I rank in between OOT, TWW, and TP and MM but at least we have Hero Mode. What's interesting is that actually I'm enjoying SS more then the original difficulty.

Last edited:

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Skyward Sword was harder than most of the newer zelda games, had much more trouble on it than I had trouble on all of the 3D zelda's except for the water temple in OoT.

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
The easyest Zelda, I d think that skyward sword was very easy. Ut I still had a lot of problems with I was going into the last bosses demise. Now I was able to beat the game in 3 days. But I was able to beat the four swords in one day. So the easyest, I am not saying so because of the time it took me to compleat the four swords one.

I don't think its the easiest, but as long as 2D Zelda games exist, I don't think there will be a new hardest Zelda game. But I did almost 100% first time, but I wouldn't call that easy, more like this game has a lack of exploration in it, Which is why it isn't my favorite.

I don't seem to agree with you about Nintendo running out of ideas and the dungeons were more original this time compare to the last Zelda games (yes I even think that towards OOT too).

Personally I rank in between OOT, TWW, and TP and MM but at least we have Hero Mode. What's interesting is that actually I'm enjoying SS more then the original difficulty.

I'm surprised you ranked Majora's Mask to be one of the easier games. I WOULD NOT have beaten it 100% without a guide.

it is actually kind of easy I'm in my 2nd playtroug in hero mode and I find it easier than the first time I played the game

i admit that there wasn`t a lot of interesting puzzle and that there were lacking the elite ennemies (like the darknut) wasn`t so easy but not so hard either

I'm surprised you ranked Majora's Mask to be one of the easier games. I WOULD NOT have beaten it 100% without a guide.

Actually I consider OOT, TWW, and TP to be some of the easiest in the series and find MM to be hardest next LOZ and Zelda II. That's kind of what I meant when I said I rank SS between the easiest (OOT, TWW, and TP ) and the hardest (LOZ, Zelda II, and MM). Yeah I must have worded worded wrong.

I think this that this game is probably one of the most middle games, of course, we all know that the NES games and Majora's Mask are the hardest, and the games that came out in 2003-2007 were the easiest.

Actually I consider OOT, TWW, and TP to be some of the easiest in the series and find MM to be hardest next LOZ and Zelda II. That's kind of what I meant when I said I rank SS between the easiest (OOT, TWW, and TP ) and the hardest (LOZ, Zelda II, and MM). Yeah I must have worded worded wrong.

Oh I get'cha! Sadly I haven't played LoZ or AoL, but from what I hear those are definitely some of the hardest next to MM. The only games I haven't played yet are LoZ, AoL, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. And I agree, OOT, WW, and TP are among the easiest- but they were fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom