• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SKYWARD SWORD, EASIEST ZELDA GAME TO DATE?

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
so im on my second playthrough on hero mode (57 hours in total if you count my first playthrough) and i basically 100% the game haha. I upgraded all my items, got all the gratitude crystals, all godess cubes and heart pieces. I just need to get the triforce, beat the game and finish the boss mode. And off course since its a zelda gam you never know if you got every single chest in the game haha so i would say im probably at 90-95% done. Which brings me to my 2nd point, even though this game was a real blast, i found really really easy. its probably the only zelda game where i dint even use a single walkthrough to 100% it. So do you guys think Skyward Sword is the easiest zelda game yet or am i just that good lol. i mean the dowsing ability makes it pretty easy to complete all the sidequest IMO. what do you guys think?

And just to prove to you that im not saying pure crap, heres a pic

IMG_8126.jpg

EDIT: Almost finishing on my 3rd playthrough doing the six hearts challenge. Havent died once, havent used a single potion and used only a fairy during the loftwing battle against Levias. Also got the hylian shield on my 1st try. ITS REALLY EASY

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha.... heheh..... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait are you being serious? Nope, sorry, this game can't be the easiest as long as Ocarina of Time exists.

K

KornGP47

It took me 75:59 for both modes, but didn't exactly do 100% though. Still have to look for other heart pieces and Gratitude Crystals.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Ha.... heheh..... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wait are you being serious? Nope, sorry, this game can't be the easiest as long as Ocarina of Time exists.

i actually am haha. OoT is pretty easy too but atleast you had to figure out what to do to complete the sidquests

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I'm almost at the Temple of Time in normal mode right now, and I find it moderately challenging. It does offer a lot of questing and time wasters, but I honestly think they focused more on the fact of making it take forever to beat than the actual difficulty.

Puzzles were pretty easy, but combat is the hardest since the N64 Zeldas. Have you played Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, or Phantom Hourglass? Those games are way easier.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS is probably the easiest Zelda difficulty wise if you don't count the 2D games or TP. I mean, the game is just...easy. It has that essence all around it, I cannot quite explain. Enemies are sitting ducks, getting materials isn't much of a chore (though people make it out to be)...puzzles aren't even hard anymore.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Puzzles were pretty easy, but combat is the hardest since the N64 Zeldas. Have you played Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, or Phantom Hourglass? Those games are way easier.

i have haha check my sig. But what i mean is that skyward sword is the easiest game to 100%. The main quest on WW,TP,PH are really easy but getting EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE GAME is harder than in SS IMO.

MW7

You sound like you are pretty good at Zelda games, but yeah as far as 100 percenting goes, Skyward Sword might be the easiest Zelda. Dowsing is to getting 100% as parrying in Wind Waker was to combat or Fierce Deity's Mask was to final boss difficulty. They are things that are cool ideas but possibly a little too helpful.

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
Its not 100 percent until you have 99 of every bug and treasure type. Thats basically what im working on right now on hero mode, and it sucks pretty hard because its boring and repetitive.

MW7

Its not 100 percent until you have 99 of every bug and treasure type. Thats basically what im working on right now on hero mode, and it sucks pretty hard because its boring and repetitive.

Technically you are right, but I'm definitely calling it quits once I do everything but that because once I have 1 of all of them I figure I could get 99 if I really wanted to. Sorry to call you out, and I'm a hypocrite btw. I used to consider Majora's Mask not 100%ed until you had 5,499 rupees in the bank. I lowered my standards ever since Wind Waker because of the figurine quest.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta

the sad part is that im probably gonna do the same thing during my christmas break lolol

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
Technically you are right, but I'm definitely calling it quits once I do everything but that because once I have 1 of all of them I figure I could get 99 if I really wanted to. Sorry to call you out, and I'm a hypocrite btw. I used to consider Majora's Mask not 100%ed until you had 5,499 rupees in the bank. I lowered my standards ever since Wind Waker because of the figurine quest.

I feel you, its not something I plan on grinding in a short period of time. Just something I plan on having done by the time a new Zelda rolls around. I have perfect saves on every game but FS anniversary edition and SS now, but its been over a decade in the making, why stop now. I even went out of my way to buy a gameboy camera thing to 100 percent LA LOL.

Overall perfect saves on zelda is pretty simple. Theres a few headaches and snooze fests here and there, but its better than being a final fantasy fan going for all perfect files.

Last edited:

MW7

I feel you, its not something I plan on grinding in a short period of time. Just something I plan on having done by the time a new Zelda rolls around. I have perfect saves on every game but FS anniversary edition and SS now, but its been over a decade in the making, why stop now. I even went out of my way to buy a gameboy camera thing to 100 percent LA LOL.

Overall perfect saves on zelda is pretty simple. Theres a few headaches and snooze fests here and there, but its better than being a final fantasy fan going for all perfect files.

That's some true dedication, especially the bit about the gameboy camera haha. Also by the time the next Zelda comes out is very reasonable considering how long the development lifecycle is- you could get 1 bug a day until then and still probably make it in time haha.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Puzzle-wise, I'd say it's the easiest.

Combat-wise, I'd put it a little above average. A lot of that reason being Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom