• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword and TP?

K

Keaton

Call me crazy, did anyone notice how, in the end, the Sealed Temple looks an awful lot like the Sacred Grove in Twilight Princess? Not to mention the map placement and architecture of the Temple itself...but it also displays an uncanny resemblance to the Temple of Time in OoT...so how did the Master Sword get from place to place? Thought ideas and speculations?

The Temples are almost definitely one and the same. As for the Master Sword, thats anyone's guess.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The Master Sword was sealed in the Sealed Temple. It was said it would stay for years. When Ocarina of Time come you went to the Temple of Time which looked liked the Sealed Temple and had the Master Sword. Over the years the Temple of Time started to crumble even though the Master Sword was still there. This brings us to Twilight Princess when it was the Temple of Time which did look like the Sealed Temple. All evidence points to that the Sealed Temple then becomes the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What Links Brother said. The Master Sword was already legendary by OoT, which would mean the Sealed Temple eventually became the ToT overtime (due to the MS being a key to the Sacred Realm; I'm assuming Demise's spirit has something to do with it but IDK), and we know it crumbled to dust by the time of TP.

The Sealed Temple at its peak was the Temple of Time between OoT and TP where it was really majestic.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Sealed grounds... OoT Temple of Time...
Nope, I'm lost

Think of it this way. The Sealed grounds were the goddess statue fell when time past it turned into Hyrule. The Sealed Temple being in the Sealed Grounds stayed. What Temple in Ocarina of Time was in Hyrule? THE TEMPLE OF TIME! Even more evidence to this is that it looks similar and it has the Master Sword sealed behind doors in both Sealed Temple and Temple of Time making them the same.

Ok, but what about aLttP, where it's sitting in the Lost Woods? The problem trying to link all these games one after the other is that there are still an infinite amount of Zelda stories we don't know about. What if a reincarnation of Demise destroyed the Sacred Grounds or Temple of Time altogether and a new altar had to be made?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes, they're definitely the same. Only a little bit different. The Sealed Temple has to become the Temple of Time eventually, since the Sacred Grove is the Temple of Time dismantled. I'm guessing that, some time after the events of the game, the original six Sages sort of touched up the Sealed Temple a bit and made the Master Sword the final seal to the Sacred Realm. Yeah, it's speculation, but very justifiable speculation.

K

Keaton

Yes, they're definitely the same. Only a little bit different. The Sealed Temple has to become the Temple of Time eventually, since the Sacred Grove is the Temple of Time dismantled. I'm guessing that, some time after the events of the game, the original six Sages sort of touched up the Sealed Temple a bit and made the Master Sword the final seal to the Sacred Realm. Yeah, it's speculation, but very justifiable speculation.

Yeah I agree with that, the sages wanted to do some remodelling... so they built some walls and had some fun :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom