• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Sign up) Role play come to life.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Username: Tryance
Characters real life fitness level: Scrawny, not very much muscle, does limited exercise each day.
Online Gender: Male
Character's favorite genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure, Schizo Tech
Other:
Backstory: A socially awkward 15 year old who started RPing in order to express himself.
Personality: He is a Dandere, which means he acts unemotional or social awkward most of the time, but can be a nice guy when he feels comfortable.

Username: Adventure4me!
Character's real life fitness: Doesn't seem strong, but can (and has) taken down a few boys at school.
Real life gender: female
Character's favorite genres: Mystery, Adventure
Backstory: Is a sixteen year old only child. Makes friends pretty easily. Got into rping because she needed an afterschool activity. Plays mild pranks on some people,
Personality: She's very protected online. She's very cautious about what she lets people know about herself, and only lets a few people learn more than her age and gender. Also, she is pretty nice

Is it too late to join?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Gotta get something off my chest: I wish you had waited for everyone to post an intro before advancing the plot. I feel bothered and left behind that only two people properly got to post before you left the rest of us rushing to catch up to the plot. I know I technically had time to make an opening post, but I would have been the first one to do so, and I had no idea what to do until someone else posted. By the time that even happened, you had already posted the next story post, leaving nearly everyone to play catch-up. I don't like that, I am bothered by it. I know there's nothing you can do about it by now, but it still really bothers me and I can't post because of it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
But still, that's something you should have waited to post. It involves everyone, thus it advances the plot in some way. You didn't wait for everyone to be ready for it, and that bothers me.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Why are there so many RPs to choose from? It'll be rather one sides if there are so many options, :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom