• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sick and Tired of Zelda?!

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Getting Tired and Bored of Ocarina of Time 3d And Zelda in General?

SO I checked my 3ds activity log and I played Ocarina of Time 3d for 120 HOURS and I didnt even finish 3 heart challenge and master quest.....But its too familiar do you guys know what I am saying?I mean now I have the free 10 nes games and later 10 gba games and four swords and Kid Icarus and Skyward Sword I had ENOUGH ZELDA for a while yeah so zelda feels stale dont flame me its just my opinion and I think I will just play some Super Street Fight 4 3d Edition or Final Fantasy IV or Dragon Quest 9 so peace out Zelda

SO I checked my 3ds activity log and I played Ocarina of Time 3d for 120 HOURS and I didnt even finish 3 heart challenge and master quest.....But its too familiar do you guys know what I am saying?I mean now I have the free 10 nes games and later 10 gba games and four swords and Kid Icarus and Skyward Sword I had ENOUGH ZELDA for a while yeah so zelda feels stale dont flame me its just my opinion and I think I will just play some Super Street Fight 4 3d Edition or Final Fantasy IV or Dragon Quest 9 so peace out Zelda

We all get bored of Zelda games sometimes if we play it often enough.
Its not because we do not like it anymore its because we play it to much without playing a different game mate.

Give it a break for a while,play something else for a week or two then eventually tou will go back to it mate.

I understand what you mean. I haven't touched my OoT3D in weeks. I just kinda got bored with it after getting a 100% game.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
So in the year of 2011 U got Ocarina of Time 3d, borrowed wind waker and almost beat it, got Zelda 2 adventure of link,Legend of Zelda (ambassadors program DUH), my friend scratched my twilight princess disc (stuck in that for 3 years), got Link's Awakening eshop, and I will (hopefully) get Minish Cap in the gba Ambassadors program and Four Swords during this month of September
...........................WAY TOO MUCH ZELDA -.- I mean I love zelda but I am tired of it so I guess I will just play Final Fantasy IV, get dragon quest 9, borrow chrono trigger, and BUY Skyward Sword, Kirby Return to Dreamland and KID ICARUS UPRISING!

I'll be honest--that does sound like overkill to me. You gotta understand, though, that it is the 25th anniversary. However, I just recently began really playing Zelda, so I can't honestly say I'm sick of it yet.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I get your point, but I have never felt that way. Seeing as I do not have a 3DS, I can't and don't really want to get OoT 3D, although I'm sure it's great, or any other 3DS Virtual Console game. Of course, that has nothing to do with it, but, seeing as I only have a Wii and nothing else, my choices are kind of limited. I have Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time, and play them a lot. I have rented Twilight Princess, but never actually bought it. I anxiously await Skyward Sword, as many others do. No, I have never felt that there was 'too much' Zelda. But perhaps that is because I never got much consoles to begin with.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That kinda thing happens a lot, not to me because I'm an OoT fanboy, but with other Zelda games sometimes I feel like throwing my controller at the wall because it is too boring. Play a couple other games for a while (while means 2 weeks or more), then you'll come back to Zelda and feel refreshed...that is, assuming you haven't played that particular Zelda game for more than 500 hours like myself. :3

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I get bored of zelda often also. some of my top games to fall back on for the DS in order of most play time are: Pokemon Black (I have now almost caught them all and actually have an OK Ev trained online team), RE: The Mercenaries (hours of fun and a good shooter), Metroid Prime Hunters, and Final Fantasy 3.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I probably will get into it once again after four swords and minish cap are released!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I haven't played TP or WW in some time, but I'm getting that hankering...

Nah Zelda is one of those games I can play over and over.... Mind you its not something I play every day all day or anything... but most games I play once and never really again.

It happens to the best of us. I got SO tired of playing The Wind Waker so much that I traded in at Gamestop. Only to come to a point where I really missed it, and I wanted to play it again. Soon after, I went to the same Gamestop to buy it again. lol I also felt pretty much the same way about Twilight Princess. After one play-through, I started to complain about all the things I found wrong with its gameplay and story until I got bored with it. You should know what happened next...

Anyway, today I regret trading my games in, especially TP, since I never really bothered to give it a second play-through. I guess one could say "getting sick and tired" of something is just a sign telling you to just take a break from something for a while, and this applies to other games [and more things in life] besides Zelda. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom