• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should They Have More Master Quests Like OOT?

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
Like other people have said, it would be nice to have a Master Quest in some [more] handhelds, like PH because those tend to be shorter and easier.

I would like to see a Master Quest but I would much prefer to see a new Zelda entirely. Unless this new Zelda game offers a second quest that somewhat rearrange the overall experience, that I wouldn't mind to see.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love for a Master Quest for TP to make the game a lot harder, an MMMQ would be torture though because the dungeons are still hard to complete! D:

It wouldn't be a bad idea, but the original Ocarina of Time Master Quest was a pre-order bonus for the Wind Waker, if I remember correctly.
They released a pre-order bonus of the higher rated game on the previous system in the past, (new game for new system, The Wind Waker, plus revamped old game for new system, Ocarina of Time Master Quest) why not now (new game for "new" system, Skyward Sword, plus revamped old game for "new" system, The Wind Waker Master Quest)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom