• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should There Be More Than One Profile

Should they add more slots

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I pick yes, because what if your friend wanted to borrow your Pokemon game and they wanted to play it and actually save for their own file. I think they should include more save files than just one.

I would love to have more slots but at the same time how would you trade between the games?

Because I Pratically have every version of every Pokémon game, Multiple save files don't bother me, But there are some cases where I want to start Pokémon White again but I really don’t want to delete my save file and lose all the Pokémon I spent ages training. That’s when I would want another save file but that’s why you get another DS and Pokémon Black (or another White) and trade your Pokémon between the two games.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Having a second profile would be awesome! Being able to trade between them would be neat too.

They made only one slot to the person not share the game and with this the people who want to play have to buy one.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I think I might play pokemon more if I had another save file. It kind of sucks when you 100% a pokemon game and want to restart without losing it all...

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I would love to see Nintendo and GameFreak to make future Pokémon that has the ability to hold more than one file! I would love to choose every starter at least once, but with only one file, it is always a hard decision for me to make. It would help ease my anxiety levels if they could just add more files to the games. My life would be so much easier if it weren't for me to spending months before a new game's release choosing which starter I should choose! Thanks for making this thread! I really appreciate your efforts! Take care!

Wouldnt it just be easier to let the game be saved to an SD card or something seeing as the DSi, DSi Xl, and 3DS all have sd card slots. that way all you have to do is bring the sd card into tourneys too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom