• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Have a Gold Keep Case?

Should Skyward Sword have a Golden Keep Case?

• Yes, it would look awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really mind, I like the case as is.

• No, I hate the idea of gold.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Well, as you may know, some of nintendo's games have "rare" keep cases. Two examples are New Super Mario Bros. Wii with a red keep case, adn Mario and Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic games with a yellow keep case. In the bundles, skyward sword had a gold wii remote as well as a golden disc (the CD). It is only logical they should have a golden keep case with it. The inputs on the cover were reflective golden, as was the box, yet no golden keep case. Previous Zelda Titles, such as The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, and I believe Majora's Mask have had gold cartridges. So why not Skyward Sword? WHat do you think?
Also, do you think we should get the golden nunchuck as well?

Z

Zelda_1225

I think that a gold case would be nice, but they might be saving that for 3D OOT instead or 3D MM

Deeds

no text
A golden nunchuck would be very cool. As i'm aware, there isn't many coloured nunchucks out there, so a golden one would do great.

Z

Zelda's Boy Toy

Personally I collect a lot of old Sega CD games and the only thing that is important to me is that they are 'complete' (manual and case) - but as far as the color of the case - does not bother me one bit. I am at the TV screen, not the case.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I think that a gold case would be nice, but they might be saving that for 3D OOT instead or 3D MM
OoT 3d Came out a while back.
And this is the 25th anniversary game so it should be.

Personally I collect a lot of old Sega CD games and the only thing that is important to me is that they are 'complete' (manual and case) - but as far as the color of the case - does not bother me one bit. I am at the TV screen, not the case.
Sorry not trying to be mean but thats kinda off topic..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom