• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Nintendo Get Rid of Link?

Getting rid of link will ruin a lot of zelda fans. And why would anyone get rid of him. He was here since the game came out in the 1980s.

They couldn't even if they wanted to.
At this point Link is as much of an Icon of Nintendo as Mario is, and it would be foolish to think otherwise.

I dunno. Maybe if they ever made some MMO based on the Zelda universe, a different protagonist would be nice. Wouldn't want tons of Links running around. but in canon games, gotta keep Link. If I want a different protagonist, I'll play a different game. x3

P

PFproductions

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(

No! Personally I think Nintendo should use the same Links.
I would like to see a Link that has already been in a game but quite grown up. Like an old Link. That would be interesting. An old Majora's Mask Link :)

Um.... no? Is that really even a question? I mean, there is absolutely no reason of them to get rid of him so why would you even ask that? This a Zelda form so why would you talk about things that are against Zelda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom