• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I believe the odds are 1/8192, unfortunately :/ And you're of course not guarenteed 1 out of the 8192 tries. It could be 2/16384. It's so much work, and I guess that's why I don't have one xD

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
It's super tough trying to get one, but with enough persistence and a lot of luck you can find one. Like just now in my Black version, I just caught a shiny Mamoswine.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I have several shinies, most of them traded, almost all of them nothing more than trophies so far as I'm concerned. The only two that I ever actively used were Milotic, cus I think her shiny colors are just beautiful, and Rotom, cus it was actually of decent enough specs to EV train.

I have a weird habit of finding green shinies, since over half the ones I encountered myself were green: Oddish, Onix, Teddiursa, and an Espeon in a battle tower. My favorite story of finding a shiny though is that of my Togepi, which I hatched while breeding for a modest female with serene grace (very low chance of getting btw). I started releasing all the eggs that hatched with a bad nature and ALMOST released a shiny that had hatched. He was useless though, he's just there because I found it amusing I got a shiny before getting the Togepi I was actually after.

And i have a weird habit finding black shiniez: Rayquaza, Charizard, Gengar, Manectric, Haxorus.
I only Kept Rayquaza and Charizard because of their good nature (both modest) and both EV trained them myself. Basicly, I only keep shinieZ to myself if they have a decent nature and 0 EV's. Or else i'll use them as trade material because they are so wanted. Oh yeah and they are all legit.

Other ShinieZ that i once had: Deoxys (Banana!), Ho-Oh, Scizor, Porygon-Z, Mightyena, Dragonite

Event ShinieZ: Raichu, Suicune, Raikou, Entei (still have these & all EV trained)

T

Tetraisawesome

I have a shiny dusknoir, shiny unkown, shiny rapidash. Those are beside the shiny gyrados at the lake.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I so want a shiny Raikou, I missed that event and got Entei and Suicune, now I want to get Raikou to restore balance to the equation.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
-Shiny Sentret...but then my Silver corrupted. V-V
-Pikachu, Leaf Green. Cool, I guess.

I've fallen victim to the infamous "Shiny in the Safari Zone fleeing" routine; thankfully, it was only a Budew, which I hate with a burning passion.

I'm attempting to get a shiny Totodile in Diamond...already have a 1.5 boxes full of Totodiles. :P

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
Haha, yeah, too bad sometimes we have to learn from mistakes. :xd: Speaking about shiny pokemon, now that I will be resetting my HG again, I think I am going to look for a shiny starter in Chikorita. I'm sure I'll be getting it. (I will reset until I actually get it) Then, after I actually get to Kanto, I may go hunting for a shiny Nidorina. I would love to have a shiny Vespiquen, so maybe I'll breed her until I get one. ;)

I have both a shiny vepiquen and Nidorina. I could trade you them if you want. Nidorina is hideous in my opinion, and vepiquen was only for teaching heal order through eggs, which doesn't work(i thought combee could learn it too.)

shaymin1

Derp.
In my Pokemon Black I got shiny:
Shuckle, Chimchar, Larvesta (from the egg), Turtwig, Shellmet.

I think my game was rigged. I was never even looking for any shinies. They just randomly popped up out of nowhere. :)

once i got a shiny Pokemon (can't remember what Pokemon it was)from link trade (or whatever you call it)on Pokemon Pearl. At first I didn't know what was going on, so i traded it back in and i was the BIGGEST mistake of my (Pokemon traner)life

shaymin1

Derp.
once i got a shiny Pokemon (can't remember what Pokemon it was)from link trade (or whatever you call it)on Pokemon Pearl. At first I didn't know what was going on, so i traded it back in and i was the BIGGEST mistake of my (Pokemon traner)life

That sucks. The same thing happened to my friend. He was running around, found a shiny Geodude... And killed it. He told me that his game was "messed up" but when I told him what really happened and the chances of it happening he rage quit Pokemon Fire Red for a month. :P

S

ShinyFlitwick

First shiny I encountered and caught (not including shiny Gyrados) was a Krabby in Soul Silver. I also encountered a shiny Stantler in the Safari Zone once, but it fled. :(
I also recently caught a shiny Tranquill in Black.

Those are the only shiny pokemon I've caught, but I do have a lot of shinies (too many to count) through events and/or trading.

I have almost a whole box of shinies, though about 10-12 of them are from Trades :/.

My Favorites are my Charizard Virizon and Arcanine :3 I love them so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom