• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah? Dark Tribe? What Do You Think.

Should the Sheikah or Dark tribe Sho up in SS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe a cameo

• Total voters

DLC

Soul Drummer.
In SS i believe that the dark tribe or sheikah should make an appearance. the dark tribe should be the sheikah pledgeing allegiance to the royal family after being defeated or having both tribes be rivals or enemies or them being the same tribe and splitting apart or something. I submitted this to Z-talk so it might show up there if i got the email address right. but uh yeah.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
After seeing the Dark Tribe in two home console games (MM and TP), I'm ready to hear more of the Sheikah. That little bit from Impa about "being the last of the Sheikah" was not enough for me. I want to know who they were and what they did prior to Ocarina of Time's period. Who were they, besides servants of the Royal Family? What did they do to influence the times right after Hyrule's creation? Things like this should be of importance.

S

stealth

I think it would be pretty cool if they made an appearance in Skyward Sword.

i dont think the dark tribe is the same thing as the sheikah if thats what you are saying. the dark tribe ultimately become the twili race. and impaz is alive and well in tp

Ariel

Think for yourself.
OMG Yes, it all makes sense now.

Alright, here we go:

Two ancient races, Oocca and Shiekah. (Given)

Oocca, or Oocca'ish people from the sky, precursors of the Hylians. (Twilight Princess - Shad says it.)

Sheikah, dark ancient tribe. After a betrayal of the Hylian royal family, the tear was added to the Sheikah eye symbol to symbolize their sorrow. (Though that's sourced from a non-canonical OoT manga.)

Messenger to the heavens (SS Link), partakes in some sort of event during Skyward Sword where the fate of the Sheikah, Oocca and Hylians is decided. (My own speculation)

The Oocca also created the Temple of Time, and had some involvement with the creation of the Master Sword (Twilight Princess - Shad/Ooccoo say so, and it's the premise of Skyward Sword.

Master Sword/Skyward Sword aids Link in his adventure during the game (duh) which, once again will probably decide the fate of the 3 races. (Speculation)

The Sheikah probably come off the worse from this and slowly die out, leaving only a few survivors, and probably turn to protecting the Hylian Royal Family. (Ocarina Of Time - Impa tells Link).

Ok, this is where it gets very speculative:

Maybe there were two different factions to the Sheikah, one evil (Interlopers) and maybe one that is noble (Impa's Sheikahs).

Or maybe they're mutually exclusive, Interlopers and Sheikah.

Maybe the Oocca are god-like.

Maybe the Gorons, Zoras, Gerudo, Kokiri have something to do with this.

I dunno. But what I first stated is established fact. bar the Sheikah Eye Symbol stuff. And that last bit can probably be taken as very lazy fanfic. Speculate away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom