• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Shadow Temple or Spirit Temple: Which Comes First?

Which did you do first?

• Spirit temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shadow temple is first. You can tell. you have to go down the well before you can go to the Spirit temple Because you need the lens of truth.

I always have done Shadow Temple before Spirit Temple...!!! Because like you said it feels more natural doing Shadow Temple!!!...

I've put a lot of thought into this, and I do believe it's more vital to the way Link grows as a character and the strength of the plot for link to visit the shadow temple first. Sheik tells Link to go to the Shadow temple and Kill Bongo-Bongo, because an evil has been released upon Kakariko Village, so Link must do this for others and not himself. The Spirit Temple on the other hand is more of a temple that was made purely for Link to conquer and overcome his inhibitions , since this is the only temple in the game which you must come back to as a child, as well as an adult, in order to fully complete the temple plot-wise. It seems to me fitting that this would be the final temple, since the whole game Link is destroying bosses in temple to help others, while the last temple really puts link to the test mentally and physically.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I always do the Shadow first because that's what the developers intended. Plus that's what the story implies. The only thing that can make you think differently is that fact the Spirit Medallion shows up before the Shadow in Link's inventory.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I've always done Shadow Temple first, for the reasons said above. I also find it fitting that the last temple is located where Ganondorf came from.

I have always done the shadow temple first. It is one of the best dungeons in any zelda game I think, which makes me wanna do it:) Feels like it is next in line aswell when you are playing.

I do both on seprate files . It seems easier to do the shadow temple first and get both the lens of truth as well as the hover boots

I think you need to do the Shadow temple first lol I got stuck in the Spirit temple on my 3ds and I had to go to Shadow temple to get the Hoverboots first.

Z

zimmy10

I think that the Shadow Temple is first but I think it is funny to do it in the medallion order sometimes.

I've Always Done The Shadow Temple First. However, I Might Just Try The Spirit First. Thanks For Pointing That Out To Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom