• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom scimitar of the seven in the gerudo town skies

if you set scimitar of the seven as the "searching for" thing and teleport to the gerudo town shrine, it says "scimitar of the seven nearby" and it says it is up above. naturally, i looked up and checked the map, and there was nothing. if you walk more (try not to fall off), it says "looking for new object", implying that there are a few! can someone check this out for me?

Just note when the sensor is searching, it‘ll sense if an npc is carrying one and can lead you to that, which can be annoying

if you set scimitar of the seven as the "searching for" thing and teleport to the gerudo town shrine, it says "scimitar of the seven nearby" and it says it is up above. naturally, i looked up and checked the map, and there was nothing. if you walk more (try not to fall off), it says "looking for new object", implying that there are a few! can someone check this out for me?
I would guess that, kind of like how the One-Hit Obliterator was stored above Vah Ruta's teleportation point in BotW, the Scimitar of the Seven that Isha makes for you is stored way above the skybox. I don't think anyone is carrying a Scimitar of the Seven.

I would guess that, kind of like how the One-Hit Obliterator was stored above Vah Ruta's teleportation point in BotW, the Scimitar of the Seven that Isha makes for you is stored way above the skybox. I don't think anyone is carrying a Scimitar of the Seven.
didnt think about that. makes since though, ima try see if it's there after you get it.
any good places with gerudo scimitars?

So I went to the shrine, put my scanner to detect the scimitar of the seven and nothing came up…but I had one in my inventory.

riju also dual wields scimitars of the seven, at least until you complete the Gerudo quests. But I didn’t find any on display the way the Boulder breaker is in Goron city.

So I went to the shrine, put my scanner to detect the scimitar of the seven and nothing came up…but I had one in my inventory.

riju also dual wields scimitars of the seven, at least until you complete the Gerudo quests. But I didn’t find any on display the way the Boulder breaker is in Goron city.
the one on top of gerudo town?

Yea sorry dude, is this repeatable on your game?

have you completed the Gerudo main quest?

did you have a sci it ar of the seven in your inventory?

Yea sorry dude, is this repeatable on your game?

have you completed the Gerudo main quest?

did you have a sci it ar of the seven in your inventory?
i have completed the main quest, and do have the scimitar. maybe it is a thing just on my account? i'll ask other people if it happens. if you can do polls, maybe i will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom