• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Rupees

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

r3trogamer

am finding it hard to find a good place to collect rupees in majoras mask can any one help plz

Well from what I've played in Majora's Mask, the simplest way I know is to run around Termina Field as Deku Link and spin through grass. It may be a slow and tedious process, but eventually you'll get there;)

Please note, I haven't played the whole game and there may be an easier way. This is the only way I can suggest.

Beeker

Wild Card
There are a few different ways, but you'll have to get to certain points to use them.

Goron Mask- If you have the Goron Mask, put it on and just roll around Termina field! You should get quite a bit.
Epona-Ride around on Epona, chop down grass while riding her, and you can also kill the Dodongos in the Northern area while on her.

The last one, which I like using is this. Near the Milk Road is Takkuri, the bird that flies above it. What I do is go on Epona and get my bow and shoot him down. He gives a huge orange rupee when you kill him. ^^

I think the easiest way to get money fast is to get the silver ruppies lying around in clock town. Then keep on killing the bird at milkroad. Make sure you defend when he attacks though. Also make sure you have the biggest wallet.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
The EASIEST way, which I have posted in another thread,. Go to Ikana Castle right after you beat
Igos Du Ikana, since the roof will still be blown up in main room, and put on a mask that makes Re-Deads dance (Captains Hat, Garo Mask, Gibdo Mask). Then just run into them with the mirror
shield for a 1hit kill, each re-dead will leave 15-20 rupees each so that equals 60-80 rupees each
time you re-enter the main room.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
You should probably check the older threads first.
This has already been asked and extensively answered. As anyone can tell you, nobody likes repeating themselves (over and over and over...). You're likely to get the best responses in the first thread, if it is already there.

In this case, it's already right here. Threads should be merged?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
There are a few different ways, but you'll have to get to certain points to use them.

Goron Mask- If you have the Goron Mask, put it on and just roll around Termina field! You should get quite a bit.
Epona-Ride around on Epona, chop down grass while riding her, and you can also kill the Dodongos in the Northern area while on her.

The last one, which I like using is this. Near the Milk Road is Takkuri, the bird that flies above it. What I do is go on Epona and get my bow and shoot him down. He gives a huge orange rupee when you kill him. ^^
To add on it takes 12 arrows and 6 arrows if you use the various magic arrows to kill Takkuri also if you have the Hookshot use that instead so you don't waste arrows as the Hookshot does the same amount of damage as regular arrows and if you want to be completely safe you could also get the Stone Mask.

get to the great castle of Ikana with th redead, Garo or Gibdo mask, kill the 4 ReDeads in the first room, leave, reenter, repeat, until rupees are maxed out.
Worked wonders for me.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
My favorite way of making money is going to Ikana Canyon (warp there with the Bird's Song... or whatever it's called? Haven't played MM in a while) at night. There you'll find two of those Bubbles that curse you when you touch them. Every time you kill them with Light Arrows, they give you 50 rupees. They'll keep respawning, too, so this just gets you TONS of money. If you begin to run out of magic power or arrows, there's some grass by a tree there that you can cut down which will replenish that. You can enter Ikana Castle again through the side and then exit again to make the grass reappear.

Deity

As stated before, I'm pretty sure the best way to earn a large amount of rupees is by killing the dodongos outside of the north gate of Clocktown. There are two respawning large dodongos and one respawning smaller dodongo. Once you kill all three, drop down the hole where the smaller dodongo was. Inside there are two non-respawning (until you play the song of time) large dodongos. Kill both of them and return to the surface causing the outside dodongos to respawn. Repeat this process until your wallet is full, then go deposit your earnings in your bank and start the process over.

Large dodongos give you 50 rupees each, small dodongos give you 15-20 rupees each.

The best way to get rupees on MM is to have light arrows, then go out to Termina Field and kill the bubbles with them. They drop 50 rupees each and they respawn infinitely. I got 5000 rupees deposited in the bank in about 30-45 minutes to get the piece of heart.

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
the way i always did it was get the bunny hood,. go to east clock town, go up the stairs, take a right then run forward over where the guard is till you get to the top of the honey and darling shop. you need the bunny hood because without it you won't run fast enough to jump far enough. anyway, once on the roof of honey and darling shop. go around the corner and there is a chest with a silver rupee, worth 200, i deposit it in the bank then reset time, making the chest refill. then you can just repeat the process as much as you want with little effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom