• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Tutorial/guidelines(read First!)

Okay, it would've definitely helped me to read this my first day on here but I'm an idiot so I ignored it. I read it, finally. Cool, thanks for doing this. Can I add a third way of RPing? It's like this:

It's actually part of one of my RP threads. I call it: "Gameplay RPing". In Gameplay RPing you have to put the name of your character at the top then press enter to go down one row and say what the character is saying or doing. It's kind of like novel RPing except it's easier to know who the character is that's speaking and you can say she or he instead of the actual name of the character.
Thats kind of difficult to read, as you have to be paying attention to where the names appear.

This is my first experience with any sort of forum so I'm super confused. Is there like a general thread where I post about my character, or do I have to apply for each individual RP?

Mido

Version 1
This is my first experience with any sort of forum so I'm super confused. Is there like a general thread where I post about my character, or do I have to apply for each individual RP?

Usually posting character information is done in individual RP signup threads when they appear. Otherwise one can message the RP's creator about signups.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyone who wants to, the Post Apoctalypic RP you can probably sign up for late (multiple people have), there's a Twilight Princess RP that's up and awaiting a sign up sheet, and Storm and I will probably concont something eventually anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom