• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Leaving/returning Activity Thread

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Hey guys for those that remember me it's me Siniru! Back from the grave... Again! I am sorry guys I just kinda lost interest in the community for like five years and just kinda drifted off. But after going back to read some of my old roleplays on here (and cringing a little at myself mind you) I am planning to keep checking here. I won't be very active on the chats however, but I am still going to be relatively active checking the site in general. ^^

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wow, we're actually using this thread :O
In case anyone didn't read my blog or the Skype chat), I'm going to be taking a break from ZD for the next few months. I'm finishing my modding of Death Note, but after that don't expect to see me until around Christmas, maybe January.
That also means my games will be going dormant - Dark Disney, SAO, Dystopia, and Imprisoning War. If anyone wants to take over those games, or my characters in any game, PM me and we'll discuss that.
If I don't reply on ZD, I'll definitley be active on Skype and Discord.
See you later!
@Storm @Draculibk @Pendio @Mido @Woyogoyo @Mr. Robato Domo

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Finals are now over, and I have neither school nor work until January 8. Hopefully you should be seeing a lot more of me in the coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom